Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Biggest FAQ's I've ever seen  (Read 924 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

As the title suggest. I'd fall asleep reading all these. :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

The whole thing looks faker than a Labour Party manifesto. ie: fake as fuck. Most of her feedbacks are from punters with (0) ratings or no longer active.  :sarcastic:

Offline jok32

Funny how the first one says she's Japanese and then has text saying she's Chinese 2 times further down.

And her FAQ has a vast number of duplicates

Offline unclepokey

Hilarious!
Fuck me I could drive to and from Hemel Hempstead at least three times berfore I'd got to the end of that gibberish and still had time to lay up and correct the egregious spelling lapses.
Oh gimme strength
Uncle Pokey

PuntGuy

Q Do you fuck and suck for money?
A Yes

This is all that is needed.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Yes let’s suggest a few more ...

Q. Do you work, or is your phone so dusty that you have so much time to write pointless imaginary questions?

Q. Does your hourly rate include question time? is sex included or do they all fall asleep listening to you drone on?

Q. You say your favourite gifts are, “Designer bags, living allowance, property abroad or in uk , spa, beautiful roses”. Are any of your punters really such morons? I guess that out of the hundreds of gifts you must receive you just don’t have room left in the house for prosecco — or room in your cold-blooded pro$$ie brain to receive a smile?

Q. You have negative reviews on Britain’s most trusted punters’ site. Are you crap?
(Actually no need to answer — you obviously are shite.)

How come you look like an assortment of fairly attractive young girls on your profile but a worn-out and shagged our on your verification picture?
Hidden Image/Members Only

this was a horrorshow. The girl was the same as in the photos, but these were some years old and she'd put on some weight since then. ”

“cold reception, no shower but just told to undress and lay on the bed. There followed a cursory massage with no erotic tinges (no CC swipes or anything like); was then told to turn over, whereupon she gave what I can only describe as a hard wank ”

“A stinker”

Maybe it’s her that should be asking the questions.

Offline nigel4498

I think these 2 beat that !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

auburndelight is in my area and when I first saw her profile I thought WTF!!!
Surel no one has time to read all that. FFS it's just a shag I'm after.