Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street  (Read 1788 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline jgillis

Gentleman, a shorter review than normal, since I suspect it will be of limited value given the sheer volume of previous commentators. So here is (yet another) appraisal of the legend who is known as HSG.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Situated on the first floor above a restaurant in the heart of London, is one of our capital city’s greatest delight. After many attempts, I was eventually able to secure one hour of her time, to be my would-be girlfriend for the modest remuneration of £180.

She met me with a wide smile and a demure peck. However, dressed as she was in seductive lingerie, it was clear that demure actions would end there. A quick shower in the clean, but basic bathroom and I was quickly before her again in her bedroom. And what a room – adorned with all paraphernalia of her trade - many of which left me quite bemused.

Upon entering, she rose to greet me – without words, our lips met and her tongue slipped effortlessly into my mouth. Readers of my previous reviews may remember that I set great store by intimacy of such an encounter, and here Kasia is second to none. Moving onto the bed, her body pressed to mine, our kissing was so intense as to drip saliva onto our chests – this was an object lesson in Girl Friend Experience.

There was no rushing. Kasia allowed me to slowly unwrap her mammaries and play with their exquisite form. Glide my hand slowly over her body, feeling her softness and her curves. When they finally got into her panties, they found there a wetness that I had not seen in a woman for quite some time. We laughed about it, as she is clearly stimulated by her work. For some time, Kasia scooped up the juices with her fingers and fed them to my eager mouth.

Finally on to the pneumatics, where nothing was held back - although I am gentle in this respect. Quite a contrast from my last appointment with Sweet Maya, where obstacles were constantly put in place.

Lying back on the bed, Kasia riding on top. Her hands flat on my chest, bearing her weight as she leaned forward. Her blonde hair falling and swaying around her face and low enough to brush against mine. Her eyes fixed dead onto mine, with a wicked smirk on her lips. One can imagine that heaven itself could not offer such delights.

We ended with her taking me into her mouth and, being allowed to finish there, I could let myself go to the rhythm of her lips and encircling tongue. When it came, it exploded. She waited patiently and continued slow movements, so as to let every drop emerge. Then she sat up and gave me the most amazing smile, her lips tightly shut upon the milk within. Finally, she darted off to the bathroom to release my seed into London’s pipework.

With still 20 minutes on the clock, we fell into a warm embrace. She idly chatted the time away, as the ladies are apt to do - telling my about her life, her history and her encounters. I listened, but my attention was on the feeling of her warm skin on mine and the way her bosom heaved and throbbed as she spoke.

Online patelprat

I enjoy reading your reviews for some reason.

HSG has been on my list for ages, Ive held back because she seems way too adventurous and PSE for me, but if she can do a good GFE, I’ll try her…

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 05:32:43 pm by patelprat »

Online Fuzzyduck

I enjoy reading your reviews for some reason.

HSG has been on my list for ages, Ive held back because she seems way too adventurous and PSE for me, but if she can do a good GFE, I’ll try her…

She does an excellent GFE. Just not the demure, passive type.