Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _THAYLA - Knightsbridge SW1X - Ghosted on arrival  (Read 468 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7734298) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Really liked what I read in Newbie's  TOFTT review so tried to arrange a booking with Thayla.
Unfortunately the warning on bad comms was apt. Arranged an on-the-day booking but she clearly lost interest in the few hours between then and when I arrived.
No answer on phone and worse was reading my messages but not responding :unknown:

Online Alexmck

Bad luck and shame - she looks good!

Offline popmopcop

Link External Link/Members Only

Really liked what I read in Newbie's  TOFTT review so tried to arrange a booking with Thayla.
Unfortunately the warning on bad comms was apt. Arranged an on-the-day booking but she clearly lost interest in the few hours between then and when I arrived.
No answer on phone and worse was reading my messages but not responding :unknown:

Unlucky mate.

Can I ask did you text that you were on your way before you left?

The thing I started to do was text then wait for a confirmation before I go out on the journey.

I think a few people have been ghosted with out reason. So now I just double check.

Offline mikey_mike

Thanks for sharing, I was keen to see her as well after the last review.  Sorry for you, hope you managed to get an alternative lined up.

Offline Shadow314

Unlucky mate.

Can I ask did you text that you were on your way before you left?

The thing I started to do was text then wait for a confirmation before I go out on the journey.

I think a few people have been ghosted with out reason. So now I just double check.

Yeah I did, which wasn't confirmed so had an idea this was going south.  Decided to still head over but had a Plan B in mind.