Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Ferrera TOFTT  (Read 3327 times)

Danny86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What a shame!

Amazing arse.....literally, amazing. She's about 5ft2, nice enough face, decent tits, if a little saggy....but wow, what an arse.

Unfortunately, i haven't taken my own advice again, and gone for a Romanian....and guess what? It was shit.

She's a lovely girl....really. She was kind, decent, smiling...all the positives you need pre punt, but then we got down to it and it was like she just switched off.

Obviously hates what she is doing, wants it over with as soon as possible....can't even maintain eye contact whilst doing the deed.

OWO was good (not great but good) and her body is a solid 7/10, with her arse being a 9/10.....if only she could get her head around the fact that she could make soooo much money if she just had the right attitude!

Booked 30 mins for £60, was out in 15. After i bolted my load in her in doggy, she quickly moved away from my cock (actually while i was still cumming) got off the bed and put her dressing gown on.

This girl is genuinely nice....i mean she seems like a good person....but why she doesn't commit herself and make some good money i will never know.

I asked her "how was your day"....

"quiet" she said.

Well i can't see that changing any time soon.

I could try to excuse the lack of enthusiasm on the basis that it was a late punt (11:30pm)....maybe she was tired....but come on, don't book a punter if you don't want to put any effort in at all.

3/10....and that's just because she has a great arse.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:59:10 am by Danny86 »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Yes a damn shame.  Removed from HL.  Thanks for the review D.  Sorry to hear it was crap.

This unfortunately tips the scales in favour of her gorgeous looking flatmate Antonia also being crap.

I wonder if they're actually even aware of the potential goldmine they are literally sitting on.

Offline suttonporksword

Noticed a few new profiles have popped up in Erdington where is she based please

Danny86

Noticed a few new profiles have popped up in Erdington where is she based please

Erdington B24

Dodo

Have to agree Danny, with an arse like that she could get really busy but attitude does count big time otherwise you might just as well shag a blow up doll.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review but sorry to hear it was a negative.

Offline Juankerr

This unfortunately tips the scales in favour of her gorgeous looking flatmate Antonia also being crap.
+1
Thanks for the review Danny  :hi:

Creamypants

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to pay her visit, but not now.
Her images look great.
Such a shame, that some WG's think that their looks alone,  will be enough.

Offline dss309

This sounds a lot like my experience with Sexy Anna - who I reviewed on here yesterday.

It does make me wonder if they dislike 'the deed' part of the scenario then why do they bother, especially as there are loads of girls who give a great service.

E.L. Wisty

Such a shame that she gives a bad service. As she claims to use a femidom, I would have considered her. But having read this..  No Thanks.