Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with he in worcs  (Read 31765 times)

Offline Stapler

Hannah £70 massage is the best I have had, I cant fault her.

So - Hannah is in Worcs now?

Just going by thread  title!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Frenchy4012

So - Hannah is in Worcs now?

Just going by thread  title!

..S...

Other post about  Hannah if you read all the posts S.

Offline Rich198529

Yea, come on Rich, spill the beans.....leave no detail unturned :)

Re Hannah, I think all FBSM guys ought to be ordered to see her and she can then be used as a benchmark for other providers.

haha , I think cus ive seen her at least once or twice a month for the past 18 months , we have both pushed boundries lol
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dog999

Hi Hannah sounds great, is she working in Worcester?. Looking for a good full b2b and happy ending!.
Maybe I will be tempted to see Granny the crazy frog lookalike!

Offline s6ooby

Dirty Lad

Hey boys, i have seen a new girl on adultwork advertising massage services in worcester - her profile name is 'Oil Massage'. I cant find any reviews at all on this sexy looking girl - does anyone have any info to share????

bod666

Found the link but my iPad is spazzing out so can't paste it.

22 year old Thai lady offering 30 min massage for £50 and an hour for £80. Member on aw since Feb 2015, only one bit of feedback saying that she's a Thai transsexual!!

We need someone brave to TOFTT in case it is a man in a dress ;)

Offline kentishman13

Hopefully going to see Thewa in bromsgrove area next week and was wondering if anyone has seen her lately and if her massages have got anymore sensual.
Cheers

Offline temptation

Hopefully going to see Thewa in bromsgrove area next week and was wondering if anyone has seen her lately and if her massages have got anymore sensual.
Cheers

Check out the FBSM challenge thread  , someone says they paid an extra £10 to wank themselves there.

dexter morgan

I think rich is confused with nikki frm relax tantric . I have seen loads . She offers a handrelief with touching of her lovely tits .. i dnt think she would go that far as rich is sayin no offense . Just wandering ..

Awol

Does anyone have a link for nikki please

Gyro

Hi guys

I am new to the forum so thought I'd say hello.
I visited Nikki a month or so ago, it was ok, not the best but ok.
I have had several massages with he some being better than others but also some more expensive than others.

I do not know Karen, Hannah or Christine, are there any links please?

Cheers
Gyro

Dodo

Hi guys

I am new to the forum so thought I'd say hello.
I visited Nikki a month or so ago, it was ok, not the best but ok.
I have had several massages with he some being better than others but also some more expensive than others.

I do not know Karen, Hannah or Christine, are there any links please?

Cheers
Gyro
If you stick their names in 'search' you should find what your after.

Now, how about sharing the 'several massages' you have had with us.👍

bod666

All the links are on the first page of this thread  :dash:

Offline jrossi

Has anyone been to Gem's Traditional Massage and spa on The Trinity in town?

External Link/Members Only

I walked passed yest and saw two Thai ladies sat inside, they looked around 40 ish. I hadn't noticed it until I strolled past

Offline EddieThead669

I walked passed yest and saw two Thai ladies sat inside, they looked around 40 ish. I hadn't noticed it until I strolled past

I haven't been to it, but I too had a sly look when going past.
I wouldn't mind a hand job from Ellie :-)
Like to try it out Bod?

I tried to see if there were any "extras" from a massage place in Norton called relax and repair...Unfortunately no extras are offered as the girl that runs it does so from her parents house (extension).

Offline EddieThead669

Does anyone have a link for nikki please

Hey there,

To be honest, I wouldn't bother....
Okay, well I suppose it depends on what sort of woman you are looking for.
Nikki, is in the motherly category (well for me anyway).
It all felt a bit weird and she wouldn't be someone that I would want to pull on a night out.

Massage wise: She was really good and knew her stuff, but for me the massage it just a little extra as it is the hand job I want.
As Christina has left and there really isn't much hope in Worcester, Karen would be the top of the pile even though her kids are in the house too (like Nikki) when the job is in hand.

Offline jrossi

Like to try it out Bod?

I tried to see if there were any "extras" from a massage place in Norton called relax and repair...Unfortunately no extras are offered as the girl that runs it does so from her parents house (extension).

Haha I was genuinely very close to hitting the cash machine and having a crack. If the women working there were fitties I would have been in there!

Only other thing is a little TOO near home. I don't want to be out having a few beers and bump into the bird that I paid £20 to a few days before to shake hands with the sausage  :D

sexdrugsrock

Legit as anything, and you will also see if you text or anything asking she will stick it on her fb page with number and name.

Offline jrossi

Legit as anything, and you will also see if you text or anything asking she will stick it on her fb page with number and name.

Holy shit

One to avoid lads

Offline Rook69

Love all the social warriors jumping in there - im sure they are all pillars of virtue. :dash:

Offline vision2014

I have seen her  twice friendly to start with on the phone  but when your there her mood changes i went 1st with problems with my back and leg which she did do a good job with the leg (i only went for this ) second time i went she asked if i wanted to do a full hour massage  she said would help more with back etc so i did 45 mins into the massage she  said ( we are running out of time you need to book an extra 30 mins so i can finish properly ) i ended up paying another £20   just for her to slow down really and spend an extra 10 mins on my legs
I questioned why after just before handing over the £20 she said because you are big it takes longer

So really did not bother again

I purely went for the massage only but  this is a legit place you are also covered the whole time in a towel

I would not recommened the massage to be honest she did do a good job on my leg but back wise and neck head etc  rubbish ive had much better of  english girls

Aitch

I tried this out earlier this year. Honestly, best fix-me-up massage I've had in Worc was at Gem's. However, judging by the feedback from others, I got lucky with the grandmother. An old thai lady, about 4 ft tall, cracked my spine in all sorts of exotic positions. She had a lot of fun telling me how this was a proper thai massage with no "funny business". She was fun, I was laughing the whole way through, and she kept the room cosy and warm throughout. There may be some others working there but make sure you get the grandmother! Otherwise, sounds like the others have a proper attitude, so will avoid.

Zladtheimpaler

Like to try it out Bod?

i know the young girl from relax and repair and no there are definitely no he there!

Offline EddieThead669

i know the young girl from relax and repair and no there are definitely no he there!

Hey Zlad....if ever she does turn to the dark side, please do let the forum know.
I will be round the corner like a flash LOL
It is a nice little setup she has there.

Dodo

Some of these places are so short sighted and lacking in entrepreneurial flair..........stroke a few cocks and they can double their takings with no extra outlay. :thumbsup:

Offline EddieThead669

Some of these places are so short sighted and lacking in entrepreneurial flair..........stroke a few cocks and they can double their takings with no extra outlay. :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more Dodo.
The girl would be a massive hit and is much needed in Worcester.

Offline Rook69

Im with you on this purely from a customer point of view but I guess if they allow a bit of cockplay they then open the doors to guys asking for more and wanting to grab them as they work. Im guessing most of the guys here are quite respectful but you always get the aholes who demand things.