Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shrewsbury TOFTT Kayla  (Read 886 times)

Offline Fabaceous

Hi guys,
I've booked an hour for Thursday morning with Kayla - External Link/Members Only

No feedback, but nice comms so far.
I think working out of a  hotel on Abbey Foregate.

I'll let you know how it goes - but anyone else got any info?
Cheers
Fab

Offline shrewsmale

Hi guys,
I've booked an hour for Thursday morning with Kayla - External Link/Members Only

No feedback, but nice comms so far.
I think working out of a  hotel on Abbey Foregate.

I'll let you know how it goes - but anyone else got any info?
Cheers
Fab

Good luck let us know

Offline Roodboy867

External Link/Members Only

Same girl, different name, different number. Kayla is 26, Matya is 24. Clearly same girl. Same tattoo on her right ankle. Always makes me wonder when a girl has multiple profiles with different details. She could be just edging her bets and playing an averages game.

Offline Fabaceous

Same girl, different name, different number. Kayla is 26, Matya is 24. Clearly same girl. Same tattoo on her right ankle. Always makes me wonder when a girl has multiple profiles with different details. She could be just edging her bets and playing an averages game.
Yes, is the same - I texted her on the Kaylah profile & the reply came from the number on the Matya profile. Mmmm?

Offline Madone1

Yes, is the same - I texted her on the Kaylah profile & the reply came from the number on the Matya profile. Mmmm?

Is she an Aussie or is that her gimmick to sell herself on the one profile at least?

On second thoughts I've just read her profile no way is English her first language my guess is a Romanian.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:18:25 am by Madone1 »

Offline Fabaceous

I'll report back:-)
Just on my way

Offline Fabaceous

'Twas OK.
Review coming in the next 30 mins:-)

Offline shrewsmale

well spotted