Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watersports  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Funboy101

Still searching for a genuine punt which ends in WG receiving my watersports!! Can't find one anywhere....

Any help would be appreciated

Offline Stapler

If a girl calling herself JJ near Dudley resurfaces on AW she receives watersports!
She also has puffy nipples!  :thumbsup:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Westney

If a girl calling herself JJ near Dudley resurfaces on AW she receives watersports!
She also has puffy nipples!  :thumbsup:

..S...

Bit of a long shot...but did she 'cam' live on AW? Puffies, and a bit 'gummy? If so, she was hot, never saw her in the flesh, but had the pleasure of her live on cam, with an old fella in the background egging her on.

Offline Stapler

Bit of a long shot...but did she 'cam' live on AW? Puffies, and a bit 'gummy? If so, she was hot, never saw her in the flesh, but had the pleasure of her live on cam, with an old fella in the background egging her on.

Yes that's her! She used to work with these two :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I saw her on her own in her flat near Cradley/Merry Hill.

She offered a massage which wasn't up to much, but she had a lovely pair of firm tits topped off with those puffies! Which she didn't mind being creamed a time or two!

She seems to have disappeared off the scene. Maybe worth checking the above profile from time to time to see if she comes back. Those puffies, which are a rarity, are too good to keep under wraps!

..S...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:02:36 am by Stapler »

Offline Funboy101

Thanks guys I'll keep an eye out to see if I can pay a visit, those puffies sound like something I want to experience

Offline vision2014

I used to see JJ regular when i was in that area in her flat last time she was having a bit of a clear out the main room where the matresss was on the floor and just her computer and pile clothes although she did not come over dirty any type of kink you had she would give it a go and seemed to enjoy it and she did like pissing message oral guy on AW he seemed to be with her 

Offline vision2014

In fact i think this is jj under a new profile not sure not rung her has iam on other adventures at  moment

/www.adultwork.com/3559204 or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

In fact i think this is jj under a new profile not sure not rung her has iam on other adventures at  moment

/www.adultwork.com/3559204 or External Link/Members Only

Fixed link :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

False alarm!

That's not her!

The JJ we saw doesn't do anal or bareback!

..S...