Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Southgate  (Read 2908 times)

Captain Slow

Hello all, long time lurker here who has have benefited greatly from the reviews and advice on this forum, so I thought it's about time I give back. Most of my punts however, have been with women who have been extensively reviewed on here, and I tend to punt once every 2-3months so I am unsure whether I should review girls I saw earlier this year and last year. 

Name - Katalina
Based - Southgate
Duration - 1 Hour
Price - £80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Katalina in July this year and this was my third time visiting her. I had seen @Sweet Angie@ External Link/Members Only a couple of hours previously but I was still wasn't satisfied so I booked a session with Katalina via text and phone. She is  roughly 5 minutes from Southgate tube station and her flat is small but it does the job. Since it was a very hot Saturday afternoon I asked her to wear some short shorts and a tank top, and she complied. Money was handed upon entering the bedroom and while she left the room to put it away I stripped down to my boxers. Upon returning to the room we engaged in deep french kissing, with a lot of fondling, caressing and dry humping. She then proceeded to give me owo which was great. I would say it's almost as good as Smiley Sindy's and Khloe's from Colindale (I shall review them two later).

We then lay on the bed where more owo took place, Katalina paid plenty of attention to the shaft and balls and would often slap my dick on her tongue and rub it against her nipples, which I particularly enjoyed. This was interspersed with some dfk and me licking her nipples. After about 15-20 minutes of this it was time to get the condom on and we went at it cowgirl which was great. Katalina was enthusiastic and rode me with gusto and grinded like there was no tomorrow which lead to me cumming quite quickly.

Had quick clean up and a chat for roughly 10 minutes and then went for round two which consisted of more owo and then on with the condom and some more cowgirl and, missionary. After several minutes I shot my load and after a quick clean up and peck on the lips I left with a smile on my face. All in all I would give her a strong 8/10 and I'll probably see her again when I'm in London next.

Since this is my first review please free to critique and give pointers on how to improve it.

P.S. How do I hyperlink?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:43:02 pm by Captain Slow »

Offline beachtest

Months later you post an in depth review? How do you remember all these details? Hmmm.

Distraction

Thanks for the review Captain Slow. One of the girls I thought about seeing for a while but never got round to.

Link to previous profile (now inactive) and previous reviews for reference:
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

Captain Slow

Months later you post an in depth review? How do you remember all these details? Hmmm.

That's a fair question. Since I punt on a sporadic basis I don't find it hard to keep track of what went on during the session. I only punted twice after this session with Katalina which took place in August and I still remember what took place during both sessions. Of course I may forget a thing or two, but when writing a review I'll try to be as accurate as possible. Plus, I'm a fairly vanilla guy, so most of my sessions will consist of roughly what I mentioned in the review above.

Thanks for the review Captain Slow. One of the girls I thought about seeing for a while but never got round to.

No problem Distraction. I should mention that Katalina can seem cold at first, but once you break the ice she's quite friendly and fun to chat to.

Online Kaluuu276

Thanks for this review as also want to see this girl.

Basically your saying she is cold to start with so what does this mean?
Also read her place is a shit hole, was it that bad and is there a working shower?

Offline lewishamguy

Also read her place is a shit hole, was it that bad and is there a working shower?

Flat entrance isn't the best. But inside is ok and yeap there's a shower facility but you may not get it if her flatmate is on the shower. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:13:47 am by lewishamguy »

Captain Slow

She wasn't exactly the most bubbly individual compared to other women I've met. When I met her for the first time we didn't talk much, and since I'm not the most talkative person in the world I guess we didn't click right away. However on my second visit I found her more personable and we seemed to get on a lot better.

Her place isn't the greatest but it's adequate. I never used the shower.

LL

She wasn't exactly the most bubbly individual compared to other women I've met. When I met her for the first time we didn't talk much, and since I'm not the most talkative person in the world I guess we didn't click right away. However on my second visit I found her more personable and we seemed to get on a lot better.

I've only seen her once and she was extremely friendly and chatty throughout. It's as if she's taken onboard comments about her being "cold at first" and then taken a course in customer service to rectify this. I found the opposite - she was a bit too chatty in that she asked me too many question. I know she was just making conversation but nobody wants to tell a WG what they do for a living, where they work, talk about family, etc, etc. Have your cover-story ready!

neocupid

Nice one..
How tall is she? Does she let you  tongue inside pussy?

Captain Slow

Nice one..
How tall is she? Does she let you  tongue inside pussy?

I'd say she's around 5ft 10. I don't do RO, but fingering is not allowed. She didn't mind me gently rubbing her pussy though.