Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In store Sagami 001  (Read 794 times)

Offline felipeluiz

Hello guys,
Hope you are well!

I was wondering if someone know a physical store in London where I can find those thin condoms. I tried few sexshops in Soho but could not find it.
Obviously there is Amazon but not the best in terms of privacy.
I used it once and the feeling was fantastic (not in the UK).
If you know some alternatives, would be great to share

Thanks

Offline Trex

Yeah I hear of it before but I heard it gets ripped easily specially if you have a big dick. You can order it Amazon stores near by your place, so it won’t be at your home address, if you willing to try it.

Offline Mr333

Can you not get them delivered to an Amazon locker near you?

Online FiveKnuckles

Perhaps his Amazon is shared with OH? :unknown:. Alexa not gonna forget the sagami's  :D

OH says, 'Alexa please order some sugar.  "Sagami's added and will be delivered later"; :wacko:

Offline felipeluiz

It is not even the delivery the problem but I am not sure I want Amazon to know I order this. Do not want to have it in my purchase history.

Offline Stevelondon

It is not even the delivery the problem but I am not sure I want Amazon to know I order this. Do not want to have it in my purchase history.

I get your drift.
I was driving up the M1 recently, past one of those huge Amazon depots. I swear I could see several delivery drivers pointing towards my car,
“Yea, that’s him”  :lol:

Offline s0whatsnew?

I've  opted to have an Amazon locker delivery a few times at my local supermarket but was told each time  'not possible..blah blah'.  I think you can only have it on orders above a certain value, but don't know how much.

Offline JustaPunter

I've  opted to have an Amazon locker delivery a few times at my local supermarket but was told each time  'not possible..blah blah'.  I think you can only have it on orders above a certain value, but don't know how much.

I have tried to get things like supplements and condoms delivered to an Amazon Locker and it rejects the order and asks me to change the delivery address.

Annoying as just moved home and new place is a new build that isn’t recognised by Amazon yet