Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West London Recommendations?  (Read 896 times)

Offline varxtarx

New to the area and by jove does it seem more expensive. Does anyone have any recommendations around Barons Court/Hammersmith area? Please no Romanians.

yodeling

i would say go to Hounslow in west london as its full of sites with asian students from japan and korea and china ,get the local paper for the adverts ..i used to visit regularly a place in school road .no6 .the gals change over every week so always a new selection coming and going ...this area is better than the soho walkups as gals are younger  and less jaded

yodeling

never seen a place in hammersmith or barons court and i used to live there all my life,,

Offline travieso72

HOD has a location out by Baron's Court External Link/Members Only.  Been to the location myself before very close to the Baron's Court station. 

Maya's Massage is near Hammersmith.   I have seen a few of the girls there for nice massage and HR.  Here is a review I did for one of them, although she herself is no longer there.  The routine is basically the same for all the girls I have seen there.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126854.0.  I saw Maya too but never did review.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:50:35 pm by travieso72 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

This doesn't help the OP much (sorry) but there used to be quite a lot round Baron's Court/West Ken. There was one upstairs above a dry cleaners I think just out of Baron's Court tube on Margravine gardens. Kylie Flirt (still knocking around) and a young Hungarian posse were in West Ken. There was also a lovely english girl - Imogen - in WK, who had superman logo tattooed on her lower back. Sadly she moved out of London some years ago.

Anyway, to be remotely helpful, ditto for Maya's though it's hit and miss these days by all accounts. Hammersmith a bit of a dead zone which is odd considering how many transport lines feed into it. You might be better off heading out in any direction but south (Earls Court, Hounslow, Shepherd's Bush). Chantelle in Shepherd's Bush might be worth a visit but she's been around for a while and I haven't seen here since she went to Old Street (ironically from Hammersmith).
External Link/Members Only