Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature ola in east India  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Schrock

Decided to take one for the team. Have booked a 1 hr session. Will post review afterwards.

Offline davidgood

Decided to take one for the team. Have booked a 1 hr session. Will post review afterwards.
Good man. Please find out if she allows anal in the price advertised.

Hope it goes well.

Regards,

davidgood

Online RAJEC

Although I wholeheartedly condone milfing, her skin looks saggy and body seems nothing special.

All that is redundant however as she advertises bareback.

Offline Apu

Intrigued as I know a polish lady of similar age and build and her real name is the same.

Fantasising that's her job on the side as that bird is one dirty minded pole.

Fuck! I need to see some pics.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online RAJEC

Intrigued as I know a polish lady of similar age and build and her real name is the same.

Fantasising that's her job on the side as that bird is one dirty minded pole.

Fuck! I need to see some pics.

Book her and enjoy it instead.

Offline KentAde

Did you all notice she has both 'BAREBACK' and 'UNPROTECTED SEX' on her list?  :dash:

Online RAJEC

Did you all notice she has both 'BAREBACK' and 'UNPROTECTED SEX' on her list?  :dash:

I hope it’s written in the review  :D

Online dannyoldbloke

she used to work out of a polish house in Croydon (Davidson road) - i saw her when visiting other girls - so she will not be a part-time girl.

Offline Apu

she used to work out of a polish house in Croydon (Davidson road) - i saw her when visiting other girls - so she will not be a part-time girl.

Killed my fantasy.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Schrock

I actually didn’t see B.B. on her list else would never have visited her. Between it was one of the worse punt. I ended up just having a massage (just some strokes here and there with minimal oil) and owo. I can confirm that anal and all other services were on the list.

Face wise she is okay but everything else is saggy. However all this is irrelevant now due to B.B.