Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Thai29 - Wolverhampton  (Read 341 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383635) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Battlebus

A punting newbie here so hope this is OK!

Been tempted for so long and decided to take the plunge and try my first ever punt, which was mixed good and bad with a sprinkle of nerves..

Links to my punt,

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Place was Wolverhampton city centre block of flats next to a big old car park, easy to find and good parking

Coms we're great, Linda got back to me pretty quick and we arranged a 1hour booking for £120 plus £20 extra for OWO and CIM. On arrival instructions were given, felt super weird but was excited and it wasn't a super busy entrance.

Buzzed in and went up to the flat, she was waiting hiding behind the door.

On arrival I wasn't massively impressed with her looks compared to the profile, I'd say mid to late thirties not ugly but deffo the girl in the pictures. She had on some nasty satin nightdress which looked a bit shabby.

Obviously my first punt I though hey I have no comparison so let's press on.

Paperwork handed over, and quick toilet break.

Led into a small dark roof with a bed and drawers, very basic but acceptable.

Told her this was my first time and she suggested to start with a massage which sounded great, and it was a good massage to be fair. Firm and nice head to toe and she even cracked my toes which was funny but also odd.
After about 25mins I flipped over and we proceeded with some more adult action.

This is where the punt started to go south for me. Linda has a very tiny cute figure probably a size 6/8 with a B cup, very pointy nipples, she by no means ugly, big language barrier as her English is poor.  She started off with OWO which went well for about 5 mins until she started squishing my balls so hard it was painful, asked her to stop she did for a bit but then started again on the nuts. Mini me was not enjoying the ball crushing, asked her to be more gentle but it was like talking to a wall.
I position her into 69 thinking ball access would be more difficult which helped but my cock was still in shock and wasn't playing game. I think this mixed with first punt nerves kinda ruined it. The 69 was good, her pussy was nice and tasted clean.
For the next 15ish mins my attempt to get fully hard but it was pointless.

There was some light kissing throughout but nothing more

I gave up in the end and we finished with a bit more massage and called it a day.

I was out the door on the hour pretty much.

Walked out feeling shit, and very underwhelmed to be honest. It was my first go so that may have been some of the problem.

That's about it, hope this is OK, feedback welcome.

BB

Offline flatcap

Thanks for the review Battlebus. Well done on ticking off your first punt.

I love Thai girls, but the language barrier can be a bit of a problem sometimes. Same for Romanian or Brazilian or Polish or any other nationality girls I suppose. I might be suggesting the bloody obvious but maybe on your next punt you might try an English girl. You could also go for shorter meets or oral / handjob only meets until you build up a bit of experience.

Hope your next one is a good one!

Online Battlebus

Absolutely mate, if I was more experienced I would have probably put a negative but hey ho. I did actually have a 3nd punt yesterday with another thai, she's got many good reviews and I had a great time. Saying that I want my next one to be an English gal deffo! Cheers for the reply.

Online Battlebus