Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone visited this one...  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the run around from her previously.

New girl with same post code and house looks great and I want to book but don't want any headaches

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Location. harborne high street / end of lordswood road apartment complex opposite the harborne pool and fitness centre..

Dodo

Isn't that the place where that group keep pissing everyone off with bait and switch......can't remember what they call themselves. She does look steamy though.

Offline Jockey

I am not sure but previously something was fishy. Clearly the profile is set up by same person. Some usage of same language. Yes defiantly sexy but will the service be the same...

Offline azrael

Both girls do look tasty, intresting to see where this goes. Would definately be interested in jasmine

Offline smiley9

Isn't that the place where that group keep pissing everyone off with bait and switch......can't remember what they call themselves. She does look steamy though.
Yes Dodo the group is Birmingham Dolls Agency some Negative feedback from UKP members.  :thumbsdown:

Dodo

Yes Dodo the group is Birmingham Dolls Agency some Negative feedback from UKP members.  :thumbsdown:

Yep, that's the one. Thanks

Dodo

I am not sure but previously something was fishy.

That's what happens when they don't clean their snatch  :vomit:

midlandz_boy88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the run around from her previously.

What did amara do to give you the runaround want to see her as im in the mood for an indian girl and shes the only one i can find in bham