Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Radio choice  (Read 634 times)

Online Spurt

Lots of girls have the radio on in the background,it's a long time since radio 1 was my station of choice.God they play some drivel.
I was tempted recently to ask her to switch to radio 2 so that I could catch pop master.
I suppose it helps with time checks etc.

Offline Pantysniffer

You like pop master!?? Wot a quiz that is

Online Spurt

Online Moby Dick

Most I know play tracks from their iPhones.
I suspect some use a set playlist and keep track of time that way because they don’t have any clocks or wear a watch.
I think the radio is too distracting. I like to concentrate on the “job” in hand.

Offline MarkBrum

BBC 6 music does it for me, they generally play different music that the WG doesn't normally hear, and gives me something to talk about!

Online scutty brown

Lots of girls have the radio on in the background,it's a long time since radio 1 was my station of choice.God they play some drivel.
I was tempted recently to ask her to switch to radio 2 so that I could catch pop master.
I suppose it helps with time checks etc.

So Ken Bruce turns you on?
Should this be flagged as a TS thread?

Online Spurt

Offline mr.bluesky

Go to a Chinese or Thai massage place and they play that awfull plinky plonkey Thai or Chinese music. I think I would rather not listen to anything at all :dash:

Online Dipper

Go to a Chinese or Thai massage place and they play that awfull plinky plonkey Thai or Chinese music. I think I would rather not listen to anything at all :dash:

:lol: :D