Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full body massage, Kenilworth  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Curiousguy1977

External Link/Members Only

1hr massage including happy ending £50 all in

All comms by text the day before. This lady is worth seeing for the massage alone,  found all my knots.  House is clean and reasonably discreet, only disadvantage is parking could be a problem. Parked in nearby street.

Lady is from South America, I would say late 20s-early thirties. Voluptuous figure, would be interesting if in future visits if she offers topless/touching as her tits look enormous.

Massage on front to start with along with relaxing music, before turnover asked if hand relief was required. Replied with affirmative and she switched the music to something more up tempo. HR wasn't rushed, very sensual strokes to completion. Offered shower which was accepted.

Definitely a return visit on the cards when I get chance.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Pussydoc)
Banned by:

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report Curiousguy.  £50 for a hour including happy ending sounds value for money. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:45:23 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

1hr massage including happy ending £50 all in

All comms by text the day before. This lady is worth seeing for the massage alone,  found all my knots.  House is clean and reasonably discreet, only disadvantage is parking could be a problem. Parked in nearby street.

Lady is from South America, I would say late 20s-early thirties. Voluptuous figure, would be interesting if in future visits if she offers topless/touching as her tits look enormous.

Massage on front to start with along with relaxing music, before turnover asked if hand relief was required. Replied with affirmative and she switched the music to something more up tempo. HR wasn't rushed, very sensual strokes to completion. Offered shower which was accepted.

Definitely a return visit on the cards when I get chance.

Nice one and good review. Will arrange for a visit as not far from me. Thanks