Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat - Annabella’s - Milton Keynes  (Read 915 times)

Offline simon07

Choices are limited in the punting world on Aw (which has become more inaccessible with the new version).
Despite the long drive fancied External Link/Members Only whom I last saw years ago.

Communications are excellent with the maid and i was able to find a 30 minute slot for £70.
I was not sure how things would be as Kat works 4-5 days a week. Still the Hub is a good location for in call.

Kat came in naked, i guess it is more efficient and only 3 minutes late. There was some kissing and she looks a little more slimmer than the photoshop photoshoot. She looks nice and her breast and nipples were good. Viewed from below she has implants though the softer natural versions rather than rock hard. She does a good OWO and RO was available. Her pussy was clean though some taste of lube lingered. On with the condom and we tried a few positions. I am finding as i am getting closer to 70, I am not lasting as long, maybe 5 minutes ( a lot depends on my mood on the day) and of course no ejaculate. I still prefer this to massage as handjobs are no longer a thrill.

Finished with time to spare for a shower. It’s a great hobby we have and yet i wonder how long i can still be a player?
Hopefully we will get some gals in Milton Keynes. Aw has limited choices and their prices for 30 minutes are not competitive when you add extras too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mightier Than

I saw her recently at House of Devine in London, review to follow shortly in the London section. for me it was a solid positive, but nothing special