Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yazz of Morpeth  (Read 1032 times)

Offline superfurryanimal

External Link/Members Only

This was a one and a half hour incall, with the price as indicated on the Diamonds website.

Communication:

I phoned up Diamonds and made the booking without any issues. I phoned up for the door number when close to the venue, it took a couple attempts to get through, but I got the details in the end.

Venue:

Yazz's abode was easy to find with a sat nav (just outside of Morpeth), those of you using public transport might have only a couple of choices of buses. She works in the Diamonds venues in Newcastle as well, so it's not going to be an issue for people I suppose. There was plenty of parking in her street. Yazz had subdued lighting in her flat and the boudoir which was a bit topsy-turvy with her clothes, that's her choice I suppose. The bed was nice and clean with a towel laid out on it, which was a nice touch.

Services:

DFK, OWO, DT, HJ, RO, sex (cowgirl, missionary & doggy). I think she does CIM, I think she'd prefer facials and COB though. Anal was not on the menu.

Meeting:

I had a hot dinner date planned, but got blown out at the last minute (for a good reason!). I wasn't going to sit at home twiddling my thumbs though, so I had a look at the agency schedules and saw that Yazz, a lady I'd not seen before, was working. A quick look on UKP and I saw Musicman's review. Not long later I was knocking on her door. I was greeted by a lovely brunette, wearing a figure hugging dress and high heel ankle boots. I was ushered up the stairs in to the boudoir. Yazz asked if I wanted a glass of water, we sorted out the paperwork and she came back with the water.

As soon as she was back we started kissing, proper DFK...and she was embracing me and rubbing her hand on my cock and thrusting her leg against me too. I asked her to take her dress off, which she obligingly peeled off. Yazz has a cracking figure, lovely legs, curvy and toned with lovely handful sized boobs. She has lovely long brunette hair and is an attractive woman. She sported a nice bra and thong. I was getting more turned on as I ran my hands over her lovely hips and we kissed even more. I asked her to take her bra off so that I could get my hands on her boobs, I also took the opportunity to have a feel of her lovely bum! I couldn't wait to get her fully naked, so she took her thong off...she asked if she should take her boots off, to which I said yes.

Once on the bed we continued kissing and running hands over our bodies, as far as I could tell, Yazz was really getting in to it, which makes for a proper GFE. Yazz then started to give me fab OWO, with some really good DT, she seemed to enjoy doing this and I certainly enjoyed it. I then asked if she would like some RO, which she seemed happy about. Yazz was nice and fresh with a lovely little pussy, she got very turned on and wet and seemed to enjoy it more when I pushed a finger inside her while licking her clit.

After some time, Yazz asked me to fuck her, which sounded good to me. She lowered herself on top of me in cowgirl and ground her pussy on to my cock, which felt great. We continued kissing (DFK and our necks) I also took the opportunity to suck on her lovely boobs. She continued to grind up and down on me for long time. After some time, we switched to missionary, which felt great with more DFK and neck kissing. Yazz wrapped her legs and arms around me as I was thrusting away, which was a massive turn on.... eventually I had to cum.

We lay together recovering and chatted away. Yazz is a lovely woman and a genuinely nice person; I really like her!

After a while, Yazz started more OWO and DT on me. This had its natural, not unexpected effect on me! We decided to fuck in doggy; the sight of Yazz on her knees with that lovely bum of hers on show is fantastic. I spent a long time over this with Yazz and eventually came inside her.

Summary:

Yazz is a really fab girl who not only has an excellent figure and a brilliant attitude, but gets really turned on in a session as well. I really had a wonderful sensual encounter with her, which left me wanting more of her. If I was around next week, I would book another appointment but alas it'll have to wait. I can't recommend Yazz enough and will most definitely see her again.

Oh, one more thing...she has a very seductive husky voice, but I think this is due to her having a sore throat, not her normal inflection!