Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats the scam here? - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 979 times)

Offline DoctorSmith88

External Link/Members Only

I keep seeing ads like this in BSE lately. The pictures are always stolen from other sites. I texted one on my burner and was given a post code then door number when appointment got close. I ended up canceling last minute because of the stolen pics.

Any idea what they could be up to? Is there a possibility that there is an actual reasonably attractive provider just hiding behind fake pics? Haven’t seem anything like this before.

Last time I intentionally took the bait on an obvious incall scam they gave me the address to a hotel, told me to wait in lobby then asked for a bank deposit. The “outcall only” scammers tend to ghost you then call or text back from a random number with death threats. For this particular ad they have an actual address and door number.

Offline Jameson20

It's probably a sergei running an absolute fucking munter whore trying to make a quick buck. VS is teeming with the wankers. The best thing you can do is wind them up using your punt phone. I like to try to sell them double glazing when they ask for a deposit.

Offline DoctorSmith88

They seem to have quadrupled their ads on VS. What’s the worst that can happen if someone decides to take the bait?  Seems they aren’t after bank deposits as they insist cash only.

Offline scutty brown

It's nothing new. A large proportion of VS profiles used faked or stolen photos.
Partly into fooling punters into revisiting girls they don't want to see again. But mainly to make it hard for police and immigration to track specific girls.
And of course a stolen photo is always cheaper than a photoshoot
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 07:13:07 pm by scutty brown »

Offline oli7474

It's nothing new. A large proportion of VS profiles used faked or stolen photos.
Partly into fooling punters into revisiting girls they don't want to see again. But mainly to make it hard for police and immigration to track specific girls.
And of course a stolen photo is always cheaper than a photoshoot

Exactly, I’ve had a few B&S punts that have been fine but I always ask for a lineup first in these brothels. The Rom ones usually work alone or with one other. Some are good looking but a lot I’ve had to walk from