Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1362 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thaller

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Block of flats near Asda in town. Free 2h parking in Asda, flat is only a few minutes away. I've seen people complain about the instructions sent by Karinna in previous reviews - I had no issues finding the place. High floor but there is a lift in the building, modern flat. Clean and tidy. No issues.

Comms
Called 2h in advance, got a text back with the parking location immediately. Arrived a few minutes early, no problems there.

Time booked
30 minutes = £110

Appearance
Quite intriguing from her pictures on AW, she covers her face & some opinions on here are mixed. The good reviews complemented by her pictures, had her on my HL for quite a while. Could never find the time to travel up to Hemel to see her though.

Very happy with what I saw. Amazing body, great bolt-ons, red lingerie, stockings & high heels. Maybe I have a different taste to some other reviewers on here but found her very attractive facially. Very sexy woman.

The meeting
Usual hiding behind the door, I enter the flat.

Very chirpy and talkative, no awkwardness at all. We chat for a few minutes, sort out the paperwork - offered a shower & a drink, accepted both.

As soon as I get back into the bedroom, she pulls me towards her and we start off with DFK, letting me explore her body. Great kisser, handful of SPs I know that I know go all out like this. Felt natural.

She soon drops down on her knees and starts off with OWO. WOW! Amazing skills. As mentioned by others, proper goes to town on the little fella. DT, spitting, eye contact, all the works. Took a rough face fuck like a champ. Moved onto the bed after a while for more of the same.

I was considering extending by another half at this point, as I wasn't going to last too long at this pace & with this performance  :lol:

Decided it was time to fuck, she rode me in cowgirl for a few minutes & switched to missionary, quite passionate with more DFK. At this point she tells me 'You can fuck me but you will cum in my mouth, ok?'

That kind of thing does wonders to my mood haha.  :D

I obliged, lied down, let her do her magic and emptied the load into her mouth. Might be the best CIM I've paid for too - not just focusing on 'not swallowing' but actually catching any overflow with her tongue, making sure every little bit is sucked up lol. Went to deposit to the bathroom afterwards.

Stayed for another 15 minutes chatting away. Nice girl to talk to. Not a clockwatcher, I think I was there for around 40mins.

Conclusion
Big positive. I'll be returning. One of the better latinas' out there.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 10:45:11 pm by daviemac »

Offline issacchilemba

Thanks for the review.

Been on my HL for a long time.

Can't wait to get in there!