Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Redhead - Hatfield (green for P&D)  (Read 673 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7646379) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

When - February 2024

Comms - all good and done by maid

Location - usual Hatfield setup by Aldi

The girl - She is half Mexican and Colombian, long curly ginger hair, facially she is ok, age 36, she is around 5’7 in height, silicone boobs around C size which have a natural feeling to them, smallish waist and I’m pretty sure she had a BBL she had some surgery and has a scar below her belly button, unshaved pussy, TBH I was not that attracted to her facially, and she speaks ok English.

Fee - £100 1 hour
DFK, OWO, Facial included in price
Swallow is £20 extra I did not opt

Got to flat and knocked and was let in instantly she greets me with respect and I am happy with what I see, I make my way to room and confirm all services with her and handover paper work, she is working from the room in the flat without the en-suite I notice the painting and the mirror were all not in the room strange, I go to use the bathroom and she has small tubs with shower gel and asked me to use a certain one, strangely the shower curtain was gone as well, I make my way back to the room and she has her hands all over me whilst we DFK her kissing was passionate at times with tongue I do this for a while and kiss her neck and boobs, I ask for a lap dance and she does a half decent one rubbing her arse against my member and putting her boobs in my face, she eventually starts some OWO this was nice enough and very average she goes fairly deep but not much suction really and she would pay attention to the balls upon request I ask if I can do a tit wank and cum on her face and she agrees she lays on the bed and I put some baby oil on my member and her boobs and go over her and start fucking her boobs I do this for a while and tell her before I cum and let go of 2 weeks worth of cum all on her face neck and pillow, she seemed surprised by the amount and goes “OMG baby you have a lot of cum” I laugh as I help clean her up we both have a brief wash in the bathroom and cuddle and chat about Mexico before round 2, for round 2 we start with some FK and OWO and start sex once condom was on I start in missionary she allows full length and keeps some eye contact I do doggy till I eventually finish in the bag and leave.

Conclusion I will go for positive for P&D only I won’t visit her again as I think there’s better options out there but £100 for 1 hour you cannot complain.

Pics are accurate

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

should have pumped it down her throat!