Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: belladonaa – Bishops Stortford  (Read 1337 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7326329) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

When:

End Feb 2024

Booking & Comms:

I tried a few times since her profile appeared to make a booking, but it didn’t work out until recently. Thereafter good comms and precise instructions. Confirmed Services and extras in the usual menu style. From some of the exchanges we had on text, I would say she doesn’t suffer time wasters and hagglers.

Bishops Stortford – Quiet residential area, but not within walking distance of the station and town centre. I saw a bus stop about a 7-8 minute walk for those that use public transport. I drove
and there is unrestricted parking on the road.

The Girl:

On VivaStreet she’s 25 and on AW she’s 28. I’d estimate early 30’s, but she could pass for late 20’s easily. She came across as a little shy and reserved to start, but relaxed as time went on.

She’s stands bare foot around 5’5 / 5’6”. She always has the obligatory high heels on when she greets me, along with a lace nightie, through which you can see her toned body and sexy underwear. The unfiltered pictures below are an accurate representation of her and are recent. The filtered pictures I would guess are from a few years ago.

She has probably the best natural breasts I think I’ve ever had the chance to handle, sitting atop a toned frame of size 6-8. Her profile says D cup, but I think she’s underselling them, I reckon a DD. Responsive protruding nipples, soft and pliant, fulsome with no droop. And with me at least, she enjoyed having them handled. She works out and has what I can only describe as a body that could win a bikini competition.

The Fee

1 hour £150 + £20 DFK + £20 OWO

The Punt

I arrived at Bella’s and she greeted me at the door dressed as described above, she looked exactly as per her unfiltered pictures, that was relief. I was instantly attracted to her, as was little PilotMan. She asked me to remove my shoes and follow her to the bedroom. That gave me a chance to ogle her firm arse.

She apologised for grilling me over text, she says she has to deal with a lot of time wasters. We exchanged the agreed fee, confirmed service and discussed what I was looking for.

She wasn’t insistent but asked if I would like a shower, which I did. She handed me a fresh fluffy towel and I popped in to the adjacent bathroom. Out of the bathroom she asked me to lay on the bed, but I asked for us to stand and kiss and fondle. We did that for a few minutes and she twerked on to my cock that was standing to attention. We then proceeded to undress each other, she asked me to lay on the bed face down for a massage. The back massage was good, but she was just stroking my legs.

She asked me to turn over and then paid attention to massaging my cock and gave plenty of attention to the balls. This wasn’t a hand job, it was a very slow and sensual cock and balls massage using oil. She said that some guys get so excited at this stage that they blow their load. She finished that and wiped all the oil off, then proceeded to a sloppy BJ / HJ. She was spitting on my cock and putting lots of effort in, with loads of eye contact. She went deep a few times, but I don’t think she’s a deep throat queen.

Enough of that and I was ready for the main event. She cleaned me up again, then expertly placed the condom on before climbing on top. We started with CG, that was great, she put in a really good shift, riding, grinding and smashing me. She sometimes came in very close to me and we had the occasional kiss, I would have liked more.

Switch to doggie and I gave it as much as I could, she was giving me plenty of encouragement too. She placed the bedside mirror strategically so that we could watch ourselves. Her arse is very firm, so there wasn’t the squishy rippling of her bum cheeks as I pumped in and out (which I really enjoy), but the rest of the action made up for that.

Switch to misch or “vanilla sex” as she refers to it. I did my best to put in a decent shift, she lay on her back and squashed her tits in and out, with the occasional self massage of her clit as I pumped away. No restrictions on depth or pace.

Back to oral and she once again put in a great shift. She turned the heat up a little and placed her arse right in front of my face and proceeded to finger herself in the arse, sticking one in, then two, as I watched on before onloading.

On subsequent visits to Bella we changed it up a bit. I enjoyed giving her oral and rimming her, whilst we took turns using a vibrator on her. I did a shorter punt with her and skipped the massage, it was 30 minutes of masturbation and sex. Reverse CG was another highlight, it was superb watching my shaft go in and out of her she controlled the pace and depth.

Would I return / Verdict

I’ve already met with Bella a few times over the past few weeks. I enjoy a sensual GFE like experience, but I also like to turn up the heat a little with a few kinky twists thrown in, nothing hardcore, just not “vanilla” as she said to me.

For me Bella fits that need perfectly, and she’s great company.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hansolo69

Good review.

Shame about the extras for DFK etc..

Offline calzone

Thanks for the review, do you think the extra for DFK was worth it? Was there much kissing and was it passionate DFK? Doesn't sound like kissing featured very much.

Cheers

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review, do you think the extra for DFK was worth it? Was there much kissing and was it passionate DFK? Doesn't sound like kissing featured very much.

Cheers

I think she will if asked, but I wouldn't say it was spontaneous.

Offline Welshpunter

Another great review. Might need to take a drive out there

Offline PilotMan

Another great review. Might need to take a drive out there

Thank you WP.

Chelmsford has been looking quite dire these past few weeks. Every cloud has a silver lining.