Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norfolk Touring Girls Thread?  (Read 20628 times)

Offline dkpunter

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yeah, I noticed that but either someone else is managing her profile or she is using a VPN.
I think she is really back because I have her in my HL and had the number off for some time before displaying it again when in the north.
I'll try to contact and meet and report back 😃

Offline dkpunter

I can confirm the ad is of the same girl I've already reviewed and is the girl in the pics.
130 is including proper DFK and OWO (one time,. second time after sex was covered but still good). Anal is extra
Just met her and matching my previous experience

Offline dkpunter

Vixen Like Play is back in Norwich for the week. Solid provider MILF thpe External Link/Members Only

Offline Jameson20

Good evening Norvicians and a slightly belated Happy New Year to you.

Dani is back in Norwich this weekend - External Link/Members Only

Good GFE and a wide range of services available.

Offline dkpunter

This one popped in Norwich today External Link/Members Only
No review in AW but one positive in this forum
Not sure about prices/extras as I've not contacted her, but her VS ad doesn't report any extra (External Link/Members Only)

Offline oli7474

This one popped in Norwich today External Link/Members Only
No review in AW but one positive in this forum
Not sure about prices/extras as I've not contacted her, but her VS ad doesn't report any extra (External Link/Members Only)

Looks like a nice punt if they’re the real photos

Offline dkpunter

This thai is currently in Norwich. Pretty solid score here.
Reasonable prices and looks like there's no extra
External Link/Members Only

Offline dkpunter

This one is showing in Norwich today

One positive FFM review in this forum

200ph

Online norwichfunseeker

This one is showing in Norwich today

One positive FFM review in this forum

200ph

Good spot DKP - 

Although according to her profile she's not her until Sunday. 

I'm personally not partaking with anyone atm, so wont be visiting myself - but appreciate the heads up and keeping this thread going.

Offline dkpunter

My chances to punt are quite limited at the moment too.
But I hope someone else could enjoy the hints.
Frankly is very hard to spot someone in Norwich: even the newest British girls profiles are 200ph with no feedback and awful photos.
Just a bunch of Thais and Roms.
Even Brazilians look they're using VS now with all the problems that site has

Offline the_exile

I think Nancy (External Link/Members Only) might be in Norwich now? I enjoyed my time with her when I caught up with her in Bury St Edmunds.

Offline dkpunter

I think Nancy (External Link/Members Only) might be in Norwich now? I enjoyed my time with her when I caught up with her in Bury St Edmunds.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Offline dkpunter

Vixen likes play is back in Norwich this week (until Friday). Highly recommended if you're into milf
Also Miss Sienna is still in Norwich until tomorrow External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 09:33:30 am by dkpunter »

Offline dkpunter

This profile caught my attention today.

Score in this forum is a solid green. Be prepared anyway for extras (reviews are reporting OWO while kiss looks like is included)
No phone available in her profile yet but I suspect this will be available once she arrives in Norwich

Offline dkpunter

Visited Aline and this is green for me. Proper review will follow but just wanted to alert fellow punters.
If you're looking for a lovely young GFE, she is recommended.
Extras are per her VS ad External Link/Members Only

Offline oli7474

Looking forward to the review mate

Offline dkpunter

Couple of girls that are maybe worth
External Link/Members Only no review here but is reported as part of a adult party. Review in AW look genuine
This is a bit of a bet External Link/Members Only overall positive here but more recent reviews report service is a bit mechanical now

Offline calzone

I've had my eye on this Brazilian for ages, she was up in Scotland on her last stint here and has been in Exeter for the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping she might come a bit closer to MK / Peterborough and I'll pay her a visit, Norwich is a bit of a trek, would be most grateful of a review if anyone pays her a visit.

Offline calzone

I've had my eye on this Brazilian for ages, she was up in Scotland on her last stint here and has been in Exeter for the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping she might come a bit closer to MK / Peterborough and I'll pay her a visit, Norwich is a bit of a trek, would be most grateful of a review if anyone pays her a visit.

Couldn't resist any longer, I've now met this girl. The pictures are entirely accurate, she is absolutely stunning. Will write a full review asap, definitely a solid positive but be aware that there are extras for kissing (£20), RO (£10) and OWO (? as I was happy with OW) which I think makes her an expensive option for the location.

Offline dkpunter

Couldn't resist any longer, I've now met this girl. The pictures are entirely accurate, she is absolutely stunning. Will write a full review asap, definitely a solid positive but be aware that there are extras for kissing (£20), RO (£10) and OWO (? as I was happy with OW) which I think makes her an expensive option for the location.
Extra even for RO? Here we're talking about 200ph mark "all inclusive".

Offline Jameson20

She even alludes to knowing that her price is excessive on her profile  :lol:

Offline calzone

Yep, she's pricey. In my mind I'd rationalised the expense by thinking of her pricing the same as Natalya External Link/Members Only who I'd also like to see.

I've got a hunch she's working with this girl External Link/Members Only who has a similar pricing structure, looks hot too.

Offline oli7474

Yep, she's pricey. In my mind I'd rationalised the expense by thinking of her pricing the same as Natalya External Link/Members Only who I'd also like to see.

I've got a hunch she's working with this girl External Link/Members Only who has a similar pricing structure, looks hot too.

Really pricey imo. I don’t like paying extra for things as it’s likely the SP isn’t a fan of them. I once paid extra for kissing and the girl just never did it and blamed the fact I didn’t go in for a kiss first.