Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madam Dior - Hendon Central... let the sexcapades of 2014 begin!!!  (Read 6582 times)

1 review(s) for HOT MANDY 4U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline woiczeck

Brothers, Brothers, Brothers... Happy New Year!!!

I have been away for nearly 3 weeks from the Greater London area and have only slipped on once to leave a couple of comments in the past few weeks.  Boy have I missed the bants on this place and all the shenanigans that this place brings!!!

And we are onto a winning start with 2014.  Does it matter im already broke this month, does it matter I cant afford to punt and I will anyway, does it matter that I would have punted twice today if the first one turned out to be an epic fail????

NO - cos I got head today that was fuckin' A and you cant put a price on that....well you can about 60ph but whose fuckin counting right brah?

So here it is - oh aye but first - also picked up some romanian chick in east london last night tried to claim she was Spanish...so hit her up with a few basic spanish phrases (como esta, como te llamas etc etc) and she fuckin stacked it.  Said she was from Madrid so I asked her if she was from Las Ramblas...she said "nat fraam zeyr" - I was like "hmmmm - las ramblas is in Barcelone bitch course your not from zeyr"..  Her name was Anya and she was good, young (legal tender - i am not a deviant btw), tight and firm.  Fail didnt remove her boots but fucked her hard any way.  Was not like the majority of romanian WGs, was actually worth a punt, will put her to the test properly next weekend when I get a hotel.

Anyhow the real business of todays punt with Madam Dior in Wembley.  Here the link External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour sat on Romford Road at 1100am this morning and then got the address and drove 17miles via the North Circular to her place.  The girls voice seemed reminisant...of a semi decent past punt.  Its over looked by Hendon Central so it is very easy to get to.  So asked for her door number but was not getting it till turned up - fuck it...its early in the day can adapt, improvise or overcome if required so nailed the pedal to floor.  I am there and parking is tight but found a place I would advise to go on a Sun or after parking restrictions are lifted it mainly taken up by residents.

The madam said I need to head through the black iron gate by the pub.  I thought WTF...black iron gate...I thought back to the Cassandra failed punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19805.0.  So I got to the bottom of the stairs and although they were right off a very main road something still at the back of mind said "Naaahhh".  But at the head and the cock both said "its day light dude you will be ok" so I said fuck it and off I trundled up the stairs.

Now the madam had told me first brown door which I confused with black door, fail.  She corrected me but I forgot by the time I got to the top of the stairs... fuck me right?  So am I calling and the madam who says shes coming as Im stood outside the wrong door feelin very conspicuous.  I dont know why but I felt like there were people watching me as I waited outside the door on the balcony/terrace.  Looking down on the road there was some dude in a new black audi/ merc type car staring at me....quite un-nerving thought he was anuva punta.  I was there for a couple of mins and when I tried for the last time I got... "Welcome to the Le..." - FUCK!!!!!!!!!  You cant make this up..just then the door opened and I was like phew but also like should I walk now?

Now if youvred my posts you will know my style of confirming services before we get down to business (I think we all need to start doing this...and develop a walk policy - its the only way to show we will not put up with lies and deceit...vote with your feet people).

The PUNT!!!

the only thing which was not offered which was promised was CIM...as per me normal walk policy I would leave at this point but the place was nice and Dior had been nothing but rosey smiley nice and looked just as she does in he pics so put this down to a small glitch which I overlooked.  Took the madam to task to her face, who made some weak excuses anyway...

Dior is 50 as per her profile...she has a pretty face and will likely meet you in a sleeping gown (reason for this will become obvious).  her body has not born the years extremely well around the midrif region - stretching etc and I think it will turn some off.  I dont mind it so much afterall shes no spring chicken so was expecting some stretching - this is more than I would normally like and was my greatest fear before the punt.  Any how like I said Dior is really sweet and polite and friendly so I went with it.

We got on the bed which was decently turned out if a little lumpy.  But the room was spacioud with wall to wall carpetting and a nice big settee which came in handy in the second half of the punt.  she started by asking kissing and massage to start...I said no fucking chance luv...here my cock...get yer puss round that!!!

OMG :cool:....her OWO is oustanding, I owuld go as far as to say it is one of the best ever!  She did so much with her tongue and she has a self imposed near nil by hand technique.  I must have spent at least 25 of 60 mins getting blown.  did I also mention she sucks balls like a fucking vacuum cleaner...never tried connecting my dyson to my balls for fear of losing them but I imagine this is what it would feel like before they were sucked into the bagless fucking cylinder!!!

MMMMMmmmm and the deep throat once she gobbled the pole she paused and then did something wither tongue...dont know what but it was heavenley...I could literally hear harps and trebles singers singing :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:... I nearly blew it here but did not want to disrespect her by CIM'ing when it wasnt offered especially as she put so much effort and enthusiasm into her BJ.  OMG you will love it.  If I could I would go back and only get a BJ and leave satisfied it was that good.

The sex was ok... remember that settee I mentioned...well I fucked her hard on that for the second session and also got a BJ as kneeled infront of me...the BJ continued to be varied with long and fairly intense stokes... you may want to have a wank a few hours before going... anyhow the sex was ok but for me the body needs to be hot for me to really nejoy the sex too.  so this was mediocre for me although she was ready and willing and others may disagree. the only negative was her shower is fucked and I couldnt wash after the meet.

Overall a really outstanding punt - I will be back for her amazing OWO and would recommend to all.  Course 50yr old gilf is not to everyones taste but would recommend the experience.

woiczeck out for now!

password02

Thanks for the review - Not to my tastes but each to his own

andrei

kinda funny that you say we should walk when services are not as advertised and then in the same post ay you decided to override your own policy

lol

other than that decent report

Offline Steve2

Offline DH

I've been away for a while but you guys don't stop do you?  :)
Quite an entertaining review I do appreciate a good milf but she is slightly older then id go for and not as hot.
 I might go just to try that oral you so much praise

Cheers

Offline Steve2

This one is not quite as old but also sucks cock like it's an Olympic event. She also enjoys a good Anal session

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her housemate is also very good

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20795.msg312739#msg312739
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 08:24:23 am by Steve2 »

Offline woiczeck

kinda funny that you say we should walk when services are not as advertised and then in the same post ay you decided to override your own policy

lol

other than that decent report

LOL I knew someone would pick it up but I have an answer for you brah! You have to walk if you are unhappy with something...not just because something is not offered.  As you can tell from the post I stayed despite putting up with a little bit of fibbing but still had a totally awesome punt!  So was I not right to stay?  I am totes realistic about what a 60 ph punt is going to be like - spending a lot of money is no gurantee of success conversely just because they lie a little to get footfall so to speak doesnt mean it will be a shit punt either.

By in large when the biayayitchs lie combined with a shite attitude I know it will probably turn out to be bad..  But when I challeneged the madam...she stuttered and couldnt give me an answer (honestly I may have even seen a small glimpse of remorse!!) a bad bitch would continue the lie once it was exposed plus the WG was actually really sweet and found the whole thing of me being so particular about the services kinda cute.... she seemed like she just wanted to get it on!!!!

So I stand by my words if you get shit - walk...but if you are a sexpert on the bargain basement like moi then chance it - I play well with a shit hand!!!

I hope that answers why at times I may seemingly be hypocritical!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 08:29:37 pm by woiczeck »

Offline woiczeck

This one is not quite as old but also sucks cock like it's an Olympic event. She also enjoys a good Anal session

I have tought bout a visit to amy for some time - would you recommend her of highly recommend her - can you describe her face, firmness/tightness etc etc?

Offline loner

I have tought bout a visit to amy for some time - would you recommend her of highly recommend her - can you describe her face, firmness/tightness etc etc?

yeah Amy looks quite sexy but is she abit of a rough face?

Offline supastarjay

didn't she have face pics up before? or is this a different girl with the same profile?

from what I remember she was decent looking...(if it's the same girl)

new2game

didn't she have face pics up before? or is this a different girl with the same profile?

from what I remember she was decent looking...(if it's the same girl)

If we're talking about Amy, she did, at least I saw them, and I'm not surprised she hid them. IMO time hasn't spared her face, unlike her body.

Offline supastarjay

I must be confused with another girl then.

Offline tom269u001

Based on feedback, I wanted to see Amy.

Called Amy and arranged a 1 hr incall at 3:30. 50 min drive for me. 10 mins from hers I got a text to say can I do 4pm. I couldn't. Said she couldn't do 3:30! Unreliable!

Obviously first come first served. Bookings arranged over the phone within one hour don't count! FFS

Offline DH

Looks like her profile has been taken by a hottie.
Tempted