Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia Annette - Manchester  (Read 821 times)

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I sent an email in the morning, she replied later on in the evening. Because this was her first time in manny she asked if I knew of any workable hotels. I informed her of two good ones that I know don't use cards for the lifts. She chose another one near by (probably because it was cheaper) she asked for a booking request which she never confirmed. If the meet is enjoyable and the wg delivers then I'm not too bothered about feedback to be honest.

Services: FK OWO cowgirl mish doogy CIM and swallow

The meet: I texted her informing her I was about to set off. She text back asking me to call her when I arrived. I did. She explained because the lifts need a card to operate she'd have to meet me outside and she'd be about five minutes. So I waited whilst trying my best to not look like some daft cunt waiting for a Hooker to show up. True to her word she turned up wearing a black and white stripped dress and blue pump trainers and then asked if I minded if she had a smoke. I said it was fine. (She's very petit and pretty I noticed she's also a bit shy) She offered me one, I declined as I don't smoke. I asked why she chose this hotel, she said that when she was in Cardiff she used the same branch and had no problems there. She then asked if she could nip to the shop for some drinks as there wasn't any in her room. Because there was still time to go before the agreed meet time I said it was OK. I did think she was going to mess me about so I thought I'd go in the shop with her and see what the crack is. She got some drinks and asked if I wanted anything (I thought to myself this girl is alright young know offering me things and that) so I went outside while she paid for the items. She came out and we then went into the hotel. Thank fuck for that

Once in the room she said she'd have to get changed in the bathroom I said if she'd mind if I took a quick shower she said yes. She got changed while was in the shower into a black dress and heels I asked for.

We started off with some nice FK I went in for DFK once but it seemed she didn't want to comply. Perhaps I should have tried again :unknown: I pulled her dress up to have a better feel of her body and saw she had some lingerie ffs I should have told her not to wear any but to be fair I asked for what she had on in the 5th picture on her profile at the time. So yeah my mistake. Her OWO is excellent I felt that urge to cun a few times so I had to but an end to that by going down on her. I was there for a whole licking away with two fingers in. She made all the right noises and got noticbly wet. More OWO and then cowgirl, mish with her legs up, I didn't have to ask, which was nice :thumbsup: some nice doogy followed with her pushing back hard she she got a bit sweaty on her lower back. I would normally cum from this but this was a night punt and I was bit tired from work so and I was starting to knacker myself out so had to go for a cim finish she swallowed the lot and gave a cute smile

Had another shower, we both got dressed, her into the strippy dress again and then we both went into the lift as she wanted to go for another fag.

Would see her again if she comes back to Manchester