Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxmiss oliviaxx / livi69  (Read 463 times)

Mrpieman

Anyone seen or heard of this girl recently? She was my favourite little pocket rocket and was my regular meet. Saw her for lots of incalls, picked her up a few times from Cotgrave or in Sandiacre where she often paired up with Miss Georgina or Suzyxx (who both visited me with Olivia and have also scarpered) I worry about her as she was scared of family discovering her secret. A lovely girl who I got to know really well.
Did anyone else have encounters with her? There don't seem to be many reviews unless I'm mistaken.

Offline Stoking

Never saw the other two....

I saw Olivia a couple of times, she actually revealed to me after accidentally slipping my daytime (well more like nighttime) job that they did it as an easy way to get money for nights out.... normally before they went out. However I do have a faint memory of seeing a profile remarkably like livi's elsewhere. It's a shame tbh, while her profile pictures were far from accurate, cracking girl and amazing in bed. Never had better in regards to her attitude.

Mrpieman

Makes sense about the nights out.... she was a proper party girl and I also know she liked her powder. She also had a spliff on one morning when I picked her up. We were almost like friends with benefits asregards our attitudes toward one another. She'd sometimes ask to drive my car (cos its a convertible) and we'd go for a razz and a drink in a pub after our meet, or she would knock around mine for a bit after just to chat and have a laugh. She also said she was in the same club as me on the same night once with the other girls in question, and once asked if they could come round mine for a party as they had no where to go. I genuinely think if id of accepted they would have, but proably only because Ive got my own bar and pool table lol.
Maybe theyve gone abroad together for the season to work and party, and will be back on the scene in the autumn. I hope so.....