Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr. Fox Blue Pill expiry dates..... Caveat emptor  (Read 591 times)

Offline Mackapaka

I like to keep a supply of various ED drugs for punting. Some ED pills suit different types of punt etc. About 2 weeks ago I ordered online with my preferred provider Dr Fox. It being Xmas an all I decided to go for the selection box effect and get a little of everthing. Taladifil and Sildnafil were ordered and duly arrived with expiry dates of March 2021.
I also ordered Spedra and Vardenafil (generic Levietra). Neither of which I'd tried before. Both arrived with the above order but had expiry dates of 02/20  :scare:. Effectively giving me about 9 weeks to use before expiry. For various reasons I can't return them but just a heads up to check the exiry dates and maybe put a note with any order specifing a minimim expiry date. I'm a bit pissed at Dr Fox as up to this they have been reliable !!
Anyone else had a similar experience

Offline Mr Sinister

You have a year or more for the effects to decrease, I wouldn't worry about a day, few months off. Expiry dates are just to cover the manufacturer, seller. Just like food make your own judgements. I wouldn't worry so much I've used medicines a couple years old, I would be more cautious with liquid form stuff.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd return them or demand they give me a part refund or send some with a longer date on. Similar thing happened to me with some vitamins I bought online.... It was a 6 month supply but went out of date in 3 months. I got onto them via email and they refunded me 75% of what I paid.

Offline MilleMiglia

Provided they've been stored properly, they'll be good for a while yet. That said, rather poor practice to sell something with such a short shelf life. 

Offline winkywanky

I like to keep a supply of various ED drugs for punting. Some ED pills suit different types of punt etc.

Taladifil and Sildnafil were ordered and duly arrived...

I also ordered Spedra and Vardenafil (generic Levietra). Neither of which I'd tried before.

You could always start up your own ED 'dealership'? Just a thought.

Offline GingerNuts

You could always start up your own ED 'dealership'? Just a thought.

An easy thought, rather harder to put into practice.

Offline winkywanky

If grubby little 14yr old scrotes can do it on a street corner, anyone can.

I wasn't meaning 'legally', of course that would be impossible without a proper licence.

I was actually joking  :rolleyes:.

Offline GingerNuts

I was actually joking  :rolleyes:.

What was the joke?

If grubby little 14yr old scrotes can do it on a street corner, anyone can.

Are there many little 14 yr old scrotes selling ED meds on street corners or is that a ”joke” as well?

Offline winkywanky

I'm really so very sorry if you are mortally offended.

If you've been offended by this post, please phone the post-distress helpline on 0800 123 123.