Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHOULD THIS ADULTWORK PROFILE BE REPORTED?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Metalgear2018

Just come across this profile and the pictures look like they were taken without her consent. However I maybe wrong. But just have a look out how the pics were taken. Quite strange.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

'Her' Feedback is very dodgy as well... All referring to a 'gent', 'Guy' and a great 'man' ! :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:59:31 pm by Derrick101 »

Online Dipper

hide the sausage

Report it, but how? I agree its well dodgy

Deffo would have a go on it though!

Online Waterhouse

Looks like eithet a scam or a revenge thing to me. The pics are clearly taken in a hotel either by pimp, hubby/bf or punter, but without her knowing before hand.

Munter anyway. Of no interest to most I would assume.

Offline Hobbit

Just come across this profile and the pictures look like they were taken without her consent. However I maybe wrong. But just have a look out how the pics were taken. Quite strange.

If you haven't noticed, but the Internet is full of dodgy stuff. If you have time to go around playing policeman then go for it and report it. I don't see the point of you asking everyone here unless you are an indecisive teenager.  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

'Her' Feedback is very dodgy as well... All referring to a 'gent', 'Guy' and a great 'man' ! :unknown:

Nice work chaps...yes, looks like a bloke's profile (hence the FB) where he's taken illicit photos (prossie or missus?) and changed the profile's gender to female, perhaps to jack off to the attempted bookings rolling in?

Definitely something amiss though.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Report it, but how? I agree its well dodgy

Click on 'contact' at the bottom of the profile page.

Then click on the 'contact form' at the bottom of that page in 'Member enquiries'.

Fill in the relevant details and send it into cyberspace.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you haven't noticed, but the Internet is full of dodgy stuff. If you have time to go around playing policeman then go for it and report it. I don't see the point of you asking everyone here unless you are an indecisive teenager.  :dash:

+1

AWank is full of catfish/trolls posing as pro$$ies.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....and they really don't give a fuck.