Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: why are so many WGs Hungarians?  (Read 2627 times)

Offline orangecolor

This maybe be a silly questions but i was just wondering why so mnay of the WG are from Hungary.
Also what is the generealised opnion of them?
Banned reason: Posting stupid threads, no reviews, bore off troll.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hungarian Lover

Because relatively Hungary is a poor country and coming over here is a way for these girls to earn money that they could never earn back home. The girls I have seen up in the North offer a similar crap service to those girls from Romania but generally a bit cheaper.

Online David1970

This maybe be a silly questions but i was just wondering why so mnay of the WG are from Hungary.
Also what is the generealised opnion of them?

Because there pimp/trafficker get a better response from punters than putting the truth, Romanian.

Offline advent2016

Though I don't like to generalise, I've found most Hungarians to be excellent, and most Romanians to be crap.

JW.Bobbitt

Because there pimp/trafficker get a better response from punters than putting the truth, Romanian.

I know of one decent independent who despite the  fact her mother is Hungarian, family lives there and is proud to be Hungarian, however father is Romanian.

Consequently she has Rom citizenship and as a stickler to  AW rules is listed as Rom, but her vivastreet profile is Hungarian

MrKeen

A lot of guesswork and assumptions made about this as none of us know the actual numbers.  I suspect that the number of WG's varies a lot geographically and changes quite quickly in particular areas. A few weeks ago there was suddenly a lot of Spainish WG's in Hampshire, now most have gone to other areas or profiles taken down.  I bet the numbers of particular ethnic groups also varies in line with term times in various countries for Uni or college.

Offline Turtle1

Back story is. A lot of Romanians have pissed everyone off. Most punters try to avoid them. Prossies have wised up to this and pretend they're Hungarian instead of Romanian. That's one reason.

Hungarians tend ( least they did in the past ) to offer a very good service. A lot EE girls are jumping on that bandwagon now.

Asian Hunter

Though I don't like to generalise, I've found most Hungarians to be excellent, and most Romanians to be crap.

+1

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

+1  :hi: tend to agree with this but naturally no nationality is perfect ! Agree with David1970 too . Romanians justifiably have a bad reputation so they and Bulgarians jump on the Hungarian gravy train  :scare:

Asian Hunter

I don't think you can judge a WG by her nationality alone, but by how she provides good service, with a good attitude, and good personality.

You could see two WG's from the same country but be completely different from each other. One could be a right bitch, and the other good as gold. No two will ever be the same.

Sometimes it's down to us punters how we behave towards them. If we go in just looking for a pump and dump, they'll treat you like a dump. Go in with friendly attitude, they'll treat you kindly.

That's my experience and opinion anyway. Could be different for others.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:21:51 am by Asian Hunter »

Offline One Eyed Snake

Only had the one Hungarian never again nice looking but shite.

raylondoner

Let's not forget Stacy Summer, late of Wimbledon, did not come much better!   :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Wish punters would stop perpetuating the widescale trafficker narrative.   :dash:

Offline Mij

+1

Offline Mij

That said, my worst 2 punts ever were both with English girls, then again so were my top 2 punts, so nationality doesn't always guarantee results....
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 08:00:18 am by Mij »

Offline peter purves

Perhaps because they are hung(a)ry for the work!!  :P
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:34:18 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesKW

I think it depends on location I found many of the WGs in North London were Hungarian but in the East they are Romanian.At the party I go to most are Portugese,Spanish,South American or African and a token Russian and English girl.I haven't seen a Hungarian girl in a couple of years.

Offline Mij

Perhaps because they are hung(a)ry for the work!!  :P

Poor...very poor! Get your coat.....  :)

Offline signy

I don't understand the idea that they are Romanians faking it. Hungarian is a completely different language to those from the rest of EE (related to Finnish, if anything, it's weird). Anybody with half an ear could tell the difference in accent, even if they had never heard either before. A Romanian trying to cover her origin has a lot of better options that few people would pick: Bulgaria, Moldova, Slovakia or even Serbia would be more believable.

Offline The_Don

Hungarian is a completely different language to those from the rest of EE (related to Finnish, if anything, it's weird). Anybody with half an ear could tell the difference in accent, even if they had never heard either before.

I worked with many different people (some EE) and thus I learned a few words in different languages (good and bad). I found this can be useful when punting.

Offline punk

I don't understand the idea that they are Romanians faking it. Hungarian is a completely different language to those from the rest of EE (related to Finnish, if anything, it's weird). Anybody with half an ear could tell the difference in accent, even if they had never heard either before. A Romanian trying to cover her origin has a lot of better options that few people would pick: Bulgaria, Moldova, Slovakia or even Serbia would be more believable.

Estonian also.All part of a group of language's that are related to each other and are not part of the Indo-European group,that are common to all countries in Europe.

Ching

Hungarian WGs are really good performance-wise.  :hi:

Got a really good experience with a milf couple of month ago. Paid her £100 for 90 mins. But she didn't clockwatch. So I ended up getting 2 hours for £100!  :yahoo: She was a bit fat, but was the only negative. Her services was flawless, as was the way she licked and kissed my neck  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Estonian also.All part of a group of language's that are related to each other and are not part of the Indo-European group,that are common to all countries in Europe.

Tbh Indo-European derivative or not without knowing what to look for or in this case listen to, it can still be difficult to the untrained (or even half-an) ear in my case :P
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:46:19 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punk

Tbh Indo-European derivative or not without knowing what to look for or in this case listen to, it can still be difficult to the untrained (or even half-an) ear in my case :P

Try a couple of pints.After a while it will all sound the same.

Gerry1976

I know of one decent independent who despite the  fact her mother is Hungarian, family lives there and is proud to be Hungarian, however father is Romanian.

Consequently she has Rom citizenship and as a stickler to  AW rules is listed as Rom, but her vivastreet profile is Hungarian

There are a lot of ethnic Hungarians in Romania. Also Slovakia.