Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina Diamond - Surrey Quays - 10/10 brilliant performance  (Read 4378 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7223151) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jay6539

The venue - modern apartment, new build close to Surrey Quays station around 15 mins from Canary Wharf

Link -https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=7223151 ‪+44 7424 644593‬

Time spent/ fee: £160 one hour. Fee was inclusive of all services. request for extra. Only extra noted was anal which didn’t appeal to me.

The girl: both photos in the gallery were accurate, she is slim great boobs. And very attractive, early 20s

Action: it was a post work punt and I had worked up the appetite thinking about Brazilian booty at work. Comms were very quick and it was stated all was included in the hour. Owo French kiss and 69, was unsure if I’d take up all of the action but was nice to know. Knowing that I avoid being told extra, extra. She was very eager to please and was energetic throughout. No signs of clock watching and she jumped into the action brilliant punt overall. The time flew by and I felt very relaxed. She was very attentive. I was offered a drink upon arrival. I would definitely be returning.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 01:27:00 pm by jay6539 »

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline magnetico

Offline PilotMan

CIM on the menu?

She looks good

CIM is on offer.

I punted her yesterday in Soho. Great girl, warm and friendly, very energetic, accurate pictures.

Positive review to follow.

Offline Veinspulser

Strange, no any price on AW.
I'm interested of CIM and swallow which is on likes, any idea how much would be that.
Thanks

Online patelprat

Nice. Added to HL. She interests me.

Offline Veinspulser

Asked for fee

160ph

Anal 100 extra

CIM 30 extra

Swallow not available even on likes...

Online patelprat

CIM would be enough for me.
Anal I can take or leave, it's usually nothing magical for me.

Offline Veinspulser

I'm on a way to sacrifice 100 for this golden ashole and to smash it deeply. Presume not many guys pay it, so would be pretty tight and not of frequent use :wackogirl:

Offline PilotMan

I'm on a way to sacrifice 100 for this golden ashole and to smash it deeply. Presume not many guys pay it, so would be pretty tight and not of frequent use :wackogirl:

I'm looking forward to reading that review  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hi:

Offline Hardman123

What’s her level of English like

Offline PilotMan

What’s her level of English like

Not too good, she tries, but she has a strong accent.