Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt in Bridgie  (Read 1914 times)

Ishigami

Hey there! I'm looking for a good punt in Bridgwater. I already know Goldies. My best experience so far was with Scarlet External Link/Members Only however it is a bit expensive. Anyone knows where else I can get a blowjob without condom? Any good experiences? I guess no big chances to get anal action?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:07:55 pm by Ishigami »

Ishigami

External Link/Members Only

Are these two fakes/scams? I have a thing for asian girls and they look really fit, but it just seems too beautiful to be true :D

Offline Roth

Hey there! I'm looking for a good punt in Bridgwater. I already know Goldies. My best experience so far was with Scarlet External Link/Members Only however it is a bit expensive. Anyone knows where else I can get a blowjob without condom? Any good experiences? I guess no big chances to get anal action?

Enjoys anal seemingly but in her FAQs she's says she doesn't do anal.  :dash:
Same with swallow.  :dash: £140 for no CIM or anal puts her on the pricey side. 
But she does enjoy bareback and unprotected sex.  :scare: :bomb: 

THAT'LL BE ONE TO AVOID THEN :bomb:

Offline Roth

Are these two fakes/scams? I have a thing for asian girls and they look really fit, but it just seems too beautiful to be true :D

If it seems too good to be true then it quite possibly is.  :unknown:

donjon

Bridgwater. Love this one.  External Link/Members Only

She's fat, she isn't good looking and she has a baby but she's a fucking princess, worth top rates and CONDOMS MUST BE WORN (unless you want bareback for an extra £40)  and if the baby starts crying you'll have to 'just ignore it'.

Bridgwater, Bridgwater, where did it all go wrong? Who will weep for you now?

Headhunter

:wacko:£2OO An Hour and she charges an extra £10 for a bj  :lol:

What the hell is she smoking? funniest thing I've seen all day

Offline Roth

Bridgwater. Love this one.  External Link/Members Only

She's fat, she isn't good looking and she has a baby but she's a fucking princess, worth top rates and CONDOMS MUST BE WORN (unless you want bareback for an extra £40)  and if the baby starts crying you'll have to 'just ignore it'.

Bridgwater, Bridgwater, where did it all go wrong? Who will weep for you now?

:wacko:£2OO An Hour and she charges an extra £10 for a bj  :lol:

What the hell is she smoking? funniest thing I've seen all day

JUST FUCKING DELUSIONAL:wackogirl: :dash:
Probably why she's got zero AW feedback.  :scare:

donjon

Maybe it's a spoof profile
What three words best describe your personality?   Fat. Ugly. Annoying.
Although it isn't really funny enough

Offline Roth

Maybe it's a spoof profileAlthough it isn't really funny enough

Well spotted.   :thumbsup: Probably put up by some tosser in revenge for
something or other. :dash:

donjon

Oh, a malicious spoof profile? I didn't think of that. Not nice.

Offline goro

hello people, i just noticed somebody asked if the two girls on vivastreet are legit

i can tell you the first one is legit, i phoned her a few days ago but she replyed with "im not working today"
 the japanese one, is 100% legit....but is a total bitch.

i organised a meet up with her, she sent me the adresss on her phone and what not, i could not find the place she said, the number where she said it was was a gym, so i walked back up the street to goldies caus i assumed thats what she ment, (it a massarge parlor)

i phoned her back up to double check the adress and to tell her i could not find it, she started getting really nasty saying "how the hell could you not find it" "are you kidding me?" you know, propper attatude!! i was trying to explain to her that the adress she texed me was a gym, she wasent having any of it. kicking off saying shes been waiting for me for 5 mins. 

she then said it was next to a takeaway, so now im pissed off walking back to this takaway, and i said to her "there is no need to be so nasty to me about it, you gave me wrong info" "she said you cant do this to me, weasting my time" i told her to get some manners before she goes attacking potential clients, told her to forget it and hung up.

the thing is, ive always wanted to experence a japanese girl. but now its put me off it.

Offline Roth

Were you pissed when you wrote that?  :sarcastic:

iloveboobiesstockings

Visited Goldies the other day ok so its pretty skanky however, 2 girls 1 hour £200 not great location but the two girls were very sexy :P did great protected bj and great then second time round bj and intercourse with the Romanian think it Scarlette as showing in free gallery on aw for Alicia,  the Spanish girl Rosalina was hot too. :P