Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum with Katie  (Read 3659 times)

Offline fenderswoop

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her at all?

The profile reminds me of a girl who used to be on AW who was called lickmelorna who I asked about in a thread here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35783.0

Anyone know if it is the same girl or not or if anyone has seen her would they reccommend her

willbred

I tried to arrange something with LickmeLorna about 18 months ago. She never even replied t my e mail. From memory LML's profile had more info and better photos. I couldn't say whether  this is same girl from what's on her page.

Offline raja100uk2003

Its the same girl - saw her a few months back and have to say it was a pretty average punt

Dusktildawn

Yes it's the same girl

I almost booked Katie then after reading her profile realised it sounded familiar

To be fair I asked her and she told me and said I would cancel as I didn't want to see her again

The pictures are very very flattering and would question if they were her or maybe her 5-10 years ago!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Working incalls from a hotel 28~30th April.

Mobile number is displayed in her profile.

Offline Muttsnuts

Yes, can confirm Katie is definitely Lick me Lorna - been seeing her regularly for the past two years and bit surprised at the comments around old photos (I was the one who took the photos for her new profile so know they're recent).

Personal experience, she provides a top notch GFE, always willing to go out of her way to sort any special requests I've made and does it all with a cheeky smile on her face. If you're looking for a great time with a completely natural, fit woman who knows how to please and is always open to trying new things then for me you can't go far wrong with Katie...

I know she's heading off for a few months at the end of next week so happy to recommend anyone who fancies a quality punt.

Offline theejaculator

Yes, can confirm Katie is definitely Lick me Lorna - been seeing her regularly for the past two years and bit surprised at the comments around old photos (I was the one who took the photos for her new profile so know they're recent).

Personal experience, she provides a top notch GFE, always willing to go out of her way to sort any special requests I've made and does it all with a cheeky smile on her face. If you're looking for a great time with a completely natural, fit woman who knows how to please and is always open to trying new things then for me you can't go far wrong with Katie...

I know she's heading off for a few months at the end of next week so happy to recommend anyone who fancies a quality punt.

Thanks for the recommendation...... Katie  :dash:

Dodo

Thanks for the recommendation...... Katie  :dash:
I wondered that but her/his other post would suggest 'not guilty me Lord'