Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of a confusion  (Read 2127 times)

nightrider.1234

I phoned this lady to ask her about her rates and services and because she mentioned in her ad that she is slim and attractive I thought she could be offering extras as well. When I phoned her she said that she doesn't do any extras whatsoever but what I don't get is that if she doesn't do any extras then why does it say in her profile that she's slim and attractive I just don't get it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I phoned this lady to ask her about her rates and services and because she mentioned in her ad that she is slim and attractive I thought she could be offering extras as well. When I phoned her she said that she doesn't do any extras whatsoever but what I don't get is that if she doesn't do any extras then why does it say in her profile that she's slim and attractive I just don't get it.

1) How does she not know whether you're the police/trading standards/planning authority checking her out? She isn't going to incriminate herself over the phone
2) Personally I find a straight massage from an attractive girl more relaxing than from an ugly one. After all beer tastes better if the barwench is pretty

Offline curry

1) How does she not know whether you're the police/trading standards/planning authority checking her out? She isn't going to incriminate herself over the phone

Exactly or a journalist ex boyfriend etc..

You sound a bit like that guy who walked into a plaice station asking for a lift home because he missed his last train home....oh yeah he was carrying a load of class A at the time!

Offline Stapler

Why not see the male therapist if you are confused? That might solve your dilemma!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline azrael

It does state that "its a non sexual service" just after her price list bit, either you didnt read her add or just plain old cant be asked  :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

It does state that "its a non sexual service" just after her price list bit, either you didnt read her add or just plain old cant be asked  :wacko:

My understanding is Gumtree are making them all say that now.

nightrider.1234

Yeah but the the thing is why is she mentioning if she's attractive if she isn't offering any sexual services because words like attractive are only mentioned if sexual services are offered otherwise who'd would wanna dick a minger and also attraction doesn't ensure a good service it's experience, reliability and professionalism that offers a good service and if I'm gonna book an appointment to see the doctors, dentists hair stylist or whatever I'm not gonna say can you make sure it's not a minger cos I don't want a shit service.

nightrider.1234

Why not see the male therapist if you are confused? That might solve your dilemma!

Why stapler is that what you do when you're confused?

Offline scutty brown

Yeah but the the thing is why is she mentioning if she's attractive if she isn't offering any sexual services because words like attractive are only mentioned if sexual services are offered otherwise who'd would wanna dick a minger and also attraction doesn't ensure a good service it's experience, reliability and professionalism that offers a good service and if I'm gonna book an appointment to see the doctors, dentists hair stylist or whatever I'm not gonna say can you make sure it's not a minger cos I don't want a shit service.

I've already told you why in the first reply in this thread. Are you too thick to understand?

vw

I've already told you why in the first reply in this thread. Are you too thick to understand?

Maybe he has you on ignore !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

Maybe he has you on ignore !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You're the only person I'd consider likely to do that, and not even you have. So far.......

nightrider.1234

Am I taking to you.... I'm replying to azraels thread not to you so stfu!!!!

Online bonham

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline scutty brown

Am I taking to you.... I'm replying to azraels thread not to you so stfu!!!!

But what I have already said answers your questions. By trying to evade the answers you've been given you're just coming across as a fool.

And by the way - while you have started the thread, I don't believe that gives you the deciding vote on who can post or not?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 10:59:29 pm by scutty brown »

nightrider.1234

But what I have already said answers your questions. By trying to evade the answers you've been given you're just coming across as a fool.

And by the way - while you have started the thread, I don't believe that gives you the deciding vote on who can post or not?

The reason why I evaded your answer is because your answer seemed shit and your comment about that beer tasting better if the barwench is pretty sounded retarded.  Also I never said who or can't post threads on here and also who are you to speak on behalf of azrael when I replied to he's post, are you he's boyfriend?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:47:45 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Offline scutty brown

The reason why I evaded your answer is because your answer seemed shit and your comment about that beer tasting better if the barwench is pretty sounded retarded.  Also I never said who or can't post threads on here and also who are you to speak on behalf of azrael when I replied to he's post, are you he's boyfriend?

OK, thanks for the confirmation. You're an idiot. An illiterate idiot at that. It wasn't clear to me that you were responding to azrael, seemed more like a random effusion.

nightrider.1234

OK, thanks for the confirmation. You're an idiot. An illiterate idiot at that. It wasn't clear to me that you were responding to azrael, seemed more like a random effusion.

Gr8 and don't forget to put your glasses on next time

Offline scutty brown

Gr8 and don't forget to put your glasses on next time

I don't need them. I think you need them to type though

nightrider.1234

I don't need them. I think you need them to type though

FUCK OFF!!!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:02:05 am by nightrider.1234 »

Offline nodrah

children ! children ! ...... if you don't stop shouting, you'll go straight to your rooms with no supper !

Offline scutty brown

FUCK OFF!!!!

Well, that comment was actually coherently literate for once.

nightrider.1234

Well, that comment was actually coherently literate for once.

Booooooring zzzzzzzzzzz