Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Shen, Shanklin IoW  (Read 1558 times)

$woody$

External Link/Members Only
Was on the IoW this week so tried out this place.
When I called there was no answer but a few minutes later I got a text asking what time I wanted an appointment for. A few text messages later and the appointment was set. When I got there I was greeted by MiMi. I'd say late 30's, OK looking (but poor teeth), small breasts, very bubbly attitude. Almost no English which might explain the text messaging. Paid £30 for 30 minute massage. The room is big with a wide massage table. Western music playing, low level lighting. Massage was pretty good with a few sensual strokes toward the end. On turnover was asked what extras I wanted, opted for £40 b2b. Annoyingly she wanted this paid first so I had to get up find my wallet etc. MiMi then stripped down to some skin toned tight fitting long knickers (a bit like cycling shorts) and jumped up on the table with me. She stuck her nipples in my mouth and sat on me in a cowgirl position, no penetration (she was still wearing the shorts) but had no limits to where my hands could go, but she wasn't keen on fingers inside. After a few minutes I stood next to the table while she brought me off over her body, which she'd covered with wet wipes / tissues when she sensed I was getting close. Clean up and on my way. I didn't notice the time but it felt like at least the full 30 minutes.   

Offline sam302005

did she not take the shorts off ? last massage i had there girl  was naked.. was just thinking of booking again this week.

$woody$

I think if I'd pushed it the shorts may have come off, but I didn't find her particularly attractive so didn't bother.