Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Lauren  (Read 900 times)

essexmat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? Hopefully not a B&S

I am thinking of TOFTT

Neal69

Looks stunning...but then again don't all the Romanians.

If you do decide to TOFTT then let us know how you get on.

Issa and Anya could do with some competition in this area  :lol:

Offline englandfan

if shes 50% as god as Issa i'llk be surprised, but pleasantly so............issa and Anya do need some competition for sure

i have to plan my meets away cos theres so little decent choice around here

essexmat

Issa and Anya - reliable and know what you are getting but as you say, need some new sorts in the area

Offline monstar

I saw her shortly after she first started. The photos are accurate - pretty face, lovely bum, but her boobs are not as perky when out of a bra.

Lauren is actually a friend of Issa and Anya and was working in their flat.

Friendly enthusiastic girl with good English and a nice smile, unfortunately her service was not up to Issa or Anya level (yet).

Limited DFK, mostly light kissing and occasionally moving her head back or to the side. OWO was good, I asked if CIM was available, she said no and I hadn't checked her profile in detail before meeting so didn't argue.

She finished me off by hand and I then lost all desire to continue as I had hoped for an intimate GFE, but she was giving a reluctant vibe despite the enthusiasm, so I left early.

I thought she had potential, especially with Anya teaching and giving her advice, and with more experience now she may have improved since my visit.  :hi:

essexmat

Thanks for the review - in hindsight maybe I am better sticking to Anya and Issa for my fix!