Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grumpy old men - So what's pissed you off today?  (Read 51442 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

While we're on parking I was going to post this anyway but I turned up to a punt yesterday at a hotel only to find that I had to pay for parking and it was the ANPR cameras operated by the cunts that are Parking Eye  :thumbsdown:

Having previously had a run in with these shysters which cost me dearly I was not only put out but obviously mindful that I didn't get another fine  :angry:

This is after having looked on the hotel website and seeing that parking was free however clearly that was only for guests  :dash:

Quick read of the almost incomprehensible signage informed me that the only way to pay was with this fucking "Pay by phone" method, I mean FFS what's wrong with sticking a few coins or credit / debit card in a machine  :unknown: OK so I know i'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to this shit but in my experience the technology never fucking works  :thumbsdown:
I went to my punt having read that it was possible to pay on exit so decided to sort it out afterwards

Back in my car post punt and I start to download the pay by phone app only to be informed that my phone doesn't support it  :dash:
So what the fuck now then  :unknown:
I did fortunately have my laptop in the boot which is something i sometimes randomly do if i'm turning up to punt a new girl in case of being let down etc and I then have to sign up online
Turns out the cost was different to what the signs said, higher obviously  :diablo: Only 60p higher but still it's another piss off and when I pay for 2 hours parking it starts the timer from when I click on pay to park rather than when I entered the car park so now i'm thinking i'm still likely to get a fine for the 50 minutes that i was there before I paid  :angry:

I stress about this all the way back home and go on the website again to try and speak to someone and check it's OK, try to use the "Contact us" feature but see it's one of those useless fucking chatbox things which i'm not sure anyone has ever managed to get an answer from that was worthwhile so give up on that.
Trying to find info and navigate the website does the usual taking me round in circles which is mega annoying but finally I find something that does inform me in some instances where you are allowed to pay on exit you need to pay for the right amount of time and apparently the parking company will tie it up but it's not possible to backdate the time at the point of paying, so much for having all this ANPR and technology  :thumbsdown:

I know I do get uber stressed out about this kind of shit sometimes but yet again it just reinforces to me that so much of this modern tech simply doesn't fucking work 50% of the time  :diablo:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Oh also the fucking prick who in an almost empty car park decided to come and park right next to my fucking car, what a wanker  :diablo:

Offline Blackpool Rock

And the fucking retard who a few days ago in some builders van decided not to stop at the give way but drive straight out in front of me meaning I had to jam my brakes on and stop to avoid a collision.
OK so the road markings are almost worn away to nothing but having used this road on an industrial estate for many years i'm always wary of people not stopping as i've had this before

What really pissed me off was how the prick gave me a shitty sideways look as he drove past as if I was in the wrong, CUNT  :diablo:

As you may be able to tell i'm a bit stressed at the moment for various reasons but it's good to be able to vent  :D

Online mr.bluesky

Oh also the fucking prick who in an almost empty car park decided to come and park right next to my fucking car, what a wanker  :diablo:

Yeah that's bloody annoying, you have a decent motor so you park well away from everyone else with an empty bay either side then some prick usually in a large 4x4 vehicle parks right next to you leaving you inches to get in and out of your car  :angry:
Often its a women driver with a car full of bloody kids ,that really makes my blood boil.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 10:49:14 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah that's bloody annoying, you have a decent motor so you park well away from everyone else with an empty bay either side then some prick usually in a large 4x4 vehicle parks right next to you leaving you inches to get in and out of your car  :angry:
Often its a women driver with a car full of bloody kids ,that really makes my blood boil.
Perhaps he had his mind on other things as he parked up just as I exited the hotel and went straight on his phone fiddling about, perhaps he was paying for the parking or then again perhaps he was texting a girl to say he'd arrived  :unknown:

I often play "Spot the punter" while i'm waiting or just leaving somewhere, being one yourself perhaps makes you tune into it and i'm sure i've wrongly thought plenty of blokes were punters as a result but then again there are some tell tale signs too  ;)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Their all at it now trying to meke up for lost income back in the pandemic times!..

Offline standardpostage

Empathy with you Mr Blackpool Rock   :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Leeds / Bradford airport. Charge £6.50 just to drop off or pick up passengers. Only takes a couple of minutes. What a rip off  :(

Must be a goldmine for the airport. Card only, no cash.

A comparative bargain.

Stansted is £7.50 for 15 minutes, that's measured when you drive through the barrier until you exit.

If you stay over 15 minutes it jumps to £25

Online stampjones

Might have mentioned this type of thing before but it boils my piss. Driving along a major A road at 30/35 and the stupid bitch in front of me for no reason decides to stop and let sone other car out. Hardly any traffic on the road so completely unnecessary but the guy in the side road is just sitting there - obviously doesnt want to come onto the main road for whatever reason but the dozy bitch is still stopped in the middle of an A road. Eventually after a good minute or two and me leaning on the horn she finally gets the message and starts off again.

Online mr.bluesky

Driving on the motorway today, lashing down with rain and spray everywhere meaning reduced visibility and you still get arseholes driving without their headlights on some without even sidelights on. It beggers belief  :angry:

Offline Punterperson1971

Waiting to be served at local supermarket and someone decides to pay her bill all £290 of it but has to do it twice once at £200 next at £90,only one till on and the woman customer keeps looking back at me as if I’m going to rob her and no effort by shop to open another till as a que builds up.

Offline Doc Holliday

Email from O2 today.

"You are currently on (RPI) terms which means each year, your tariff is adjusted by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation. This rate is announced in February each year and your bill is adjusted by this amount in April. Your terms will be changing to (RPI plus 3.9%).

From April 2025, your Airtime Plan (that’s the cost of your inclusive minutes, texts, and data) will rise in line with the RPI rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%."

Offline lostandfound

Email from O2 today.

"You are currently on (RPI) terms which means each year, your tariff is adjusted by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation. This rate is announced in February each year and your bill is adjusted by this amount in April. Your terms will be changing to (RPI plus 3.9%).

From April 2025, your Airtime Plan (that’s the cost of your inclusive minutes, texts, and data) will rise in line with the RPI rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%."

Yes - most annoying, and many operators want to do this rpi+ or cpi+. For this reason I took out a 1 year contract last year so at least I wouldn't be locked in for 2.

Ofcom talked of banning inflation linked rises last December - haven't heard more from them?

When my contract runs out I'll be looking on uswitch and MSE for rates, and current provider will have to match them for me to renew.

Offline sir wanksalot

Yes - most annoying, and many operators want to do this rpi+ or cpi+. For this reason I took out a 1 year contract last year so at least I wouldn't be locked in for 2.

Ofcom talked of banning inflation linked rises last December - haven't heard more from them?

When my contract runs out I'll be looking on uswitch and MSE for rates, and current provider will have to match them for me to renew.

When your contract runs out then get a SIM only contract. My £ 36 a month contract with Vodafone ended last year-now I pay £ 10 a month with more data

Offline PilotMan

When your contract runs out then get a SIM only contract. My £ 36 a month contract with Vodafone ended last year-now I pay £ 10 a month with more data

I've been doing that for years. I worked out the cost Vs a deal that includes a phone, and a SIM only deal was marginally better.

I had to do a double check though when I bought my current Z Fold at £1,695!!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 09:17:17 am by PilotMan »

Offline Doc Holliday

Mine is SIM only. It was the principle of prices will rise each year by 3.9% on top of RPI.

Offline Hoping

I have a SIM only deal with Lebara.  After the initial offer (very cheap for 3 months) it is £5pm which includes 3GB of data, 200 mins UK minutes, unlimited texts and 50 mins international minutes.  I use very little data as all usage at home is wifi.  Brilliant.

Offline Followyourdick

So this may have already been mentioned, I recently sent an sms enquiry to a Brazilian sp who has some good reports on here who I really liked the look of her pics, looked faf and she was touring in a town I was staying overnight in on business.
Her reply began with “hi baby”.  FFS, baby, I’m a very mature bloke and not a fucking baby!
As it turned out her list of extras was too much, £30 for kissing so she missed out on my punting tokens.