Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Narrow squeak  (Read 1324 times)

bod666

Mrs bod was out all day today so I had a very pleasing lunch time punt (with my regular so no point reviewing). Returning home I dumped my punting phone on the stairs and a short while later was about to go out again. I was going to leave my punting phone on display but a 6th sense told me to take it with me.

Glad I did cuz sure enough as I was returning home later Mrs bod was walking through the front door earlier than expected.  My shitty little punting phone is fairly unobtrusive but even so it doesn't pay to leave it hanging around in the open.

Moral of the story is to take no chances!

I'm very glad of that 6th sense.

Dodo

I never use a punting phone for that reason. I think I would more likely get caught leaving a punting phone lying about than by leaving my real phone unattended.

smithie1000

I never use a punting phone for that reason. I think I would more likely get caught leaving a punting phone lying about than by leaving my real phone unattended.
mine's in my desk draw on silent and set so nothing shows until it gets a pass word.  Its my old one that the shop put my old sim card in and use it when main phone gone flat.   :yahoo:

willbred

A few months ago, I'd been having a crafty look at my punting phone and like a complete fucking nob left it on the kitchen table. I went to get in the car to go to work, just about to drive off when my missus, still in her jim-jams comes flying out of the house shouting " you've left your work phone behind". Fortunately, for me the punt phone is very similar model to my work phone (at the time). I don't know how it escaped my wife's notice that it was a different phone though, cos she does not normally miss a THING.

Offline Stapler

If you give too many details away and your nearest and dearest are reading these pages,
you be for it as they put two and two together.

Never divulge ANYTHING that can be used to track you down,

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

bod666

If you give too many details away and your nearest and dearest are reading these pages,

..S...

Wise words indeed.

But then for a lot of us of this forum is the only place we can talk about our narrow escapes from discovery. It is tricky to do without giving some tidbits away.

smithie1000

A few months ago, I'd been having a crafty look at my punting phone and like a complete fucking nob left it on the kitchen table. I went to get in the car to go to work, just about to drive off when my missus, still in her jim-jams comes flying out of the house shouting " you've left your work phone behind". Fortunately, for me the punt phone is very similar model to my work phone (at the time). I don't know how it escaped my wife's notice that it was a different phone though, cos she does not normally miss a THING.

:lol: :lol:  :D

willbred

..S...

Yeh, I forgot to mention the pattern on my wife's jim jams and the make and colour of my car. Fair reminder, Stapler but as other poster says, where else can we let this stuff out?

smithie1000

Yeh, I forgot to mention the pattern on my wife's jim jams and the make and colour of my car. Fair reminder, Stapler but as other poster says, where else can we let this stuff out?
:lol:

Offline Stapler

I know the pattern on your wife's pyjamas! But I'm not gonna spread it on here!  :cool:

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline midsman

Thought the forum might like my narrow escape....used to live in the Staffordshire area, decided to have a saturday afternoon parlour visit so travelled up to crewe. Had used the parlour previously and knew they had a good turn around of girls, shown into the room and was getting undressed when a knock at the door and the lady entered...bugger me....it was my next door neighbour. Had known her for over four years and never had a clue.
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Thought the forum might like my narrow escape....used to live in the Staffordshire area, decided to have a saturday afternoon parlour visit so travelled up to crewe. Had used the parlour previously and knew they had a good turn around of girls, shown into the room and was getting undressed when a knock at the door and the lady entered...bugger me....it was my next door neighbour. Had known her for over four years and never had a clue.
Continue please, you can't leave it at that !!!   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline midsman

There was a good 20 year age difference between us, I guessed she would be in her late twenties at that time. As a neighbour, the normal exchanges, her husband worked away a great deal as I recall, and no children. I was more than surprised when she entered the room and we were both a bit lost for words, wasn't sure what to do, brain said one thing and 'cock' the other, she had a fine body and superb tits. Seemed somewhat surreal but she just acted as if it was the first time we had met and we got a mutual understanding. Visited her a number of times that year before I moved to Scotland with my job.
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

There was a good 20 year age difference between us, I guessed she would be in her late twenties at that time. As a neighbour, the normal exchanges, her husband worked away a great deal as I recall, and no children. I was more than surprised when she entered the room and we were both a bit lost for words, wasn't sure what to do, brain said one thing and 'cock' the other, she had a fine body and superb tits. Seemed somewhat surreal but she just acted as if it was the first time we had met and we got a mutual understanding. Visited her a number of times that year before I moved to Scotland with my job.
Good one, my favourite was half way through a 'BJ got asked how my mum and brother were, she lived at end of road and mum taught her and brother in class at school.  I went back to, and years later punted with both her sisters.

All gone now !

smithie1000

:lol:

Dodo

Did you ever ask her for an outcall  :D

willbred

If that was me, I'd hope it was the neighbour on the right - she's well fit, the one on the other side...I'd walk and just hope I wasn't transported to Scotland for my sins  :lol: