Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Ann - Stourbridge  (Read 4406 times)

Offline wiggum

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would post the above to see if anyone has seen her at all External Link/Members Only she has no feedback but has only just registered.

I have emailed her with a view to seeing her next week and will feedback soon!

Cheers!

Offline wiggum

Sorry, search didn't work the first time I did it, but have now searched on her AW number and found some info.

Apologies

Frenchy4012

Have tried to book a hour with Julie but with no luck always fully booked.

Offline vision2014

She is advertised on other sites when she first popped up on AW she put her prices on show they were something stupid so knocked her off my list straight away

Offline BCFC

She's a waste of time lads. Never answers her phone. When you text always busy. Think it llooks overpriced for what you get.
Save your money go see Bella or Annabell in Bham. Both give great service  :rolleyes:

Offline Boundless

If genuine, she looks worth a go.

With that profile I would think a shag is definitely on the cards!

My fantasy - A black girl with big tits that I could lick all over....

Offline wiggum

I emailed her yesterday and she came back pretty much straight away. Had a great email exchange and she sounds great. I'm seeing her next Tuesday so will feed back on experiences.

Perhaps email is the better way of getting hold of her, but will call her Tuesday am just in case after reading the above!

Offline brumboy1

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:53:07 pm by brumboy1 »

Offline indian punter

Email is definitely  the best way to contact her. She responds straight away. Book in for next Friday so will hopefully review after that.

broksonic

In her likes list she has likes to receive oral and protective penetration . By this I presume she offers fill sex as maybe an extra ?

Offline just_me

Have visited Julie off the back of seeing this discussion lol...... comms through email then text - all fine, saw same day .... says to discuss services face/face - fine with me. Nice natural looking milf type, curves and bumps and would expect but looked good in stockings - Julie is quirky lady but easy to get on with .... nice massage with teasing and chatting about her life experiences, turned over, got to finger her nice wet pussy, suck on tits, kissing, hand relief and sucking ..... pretty sure would get reverse oral and full sex as well ....she genuine swinger and likes sex as she told me .....think she may discuss services face to face as if she like you prob get full service .....thats the impression I got ....in my eyes worth a visit and value for money :yahoo: