Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia - Spangles - Ilkeston  (Read 2181 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5229565) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since I've posted a review that wasn't a positive. It's also taken me a while to decide whether this was a neutral or a negative. I've come down to it being a negative, as Neutral seemed generous.
Anyway, few weeks ago, mid week evening appointment. I'd been looking forward to this as I had spotted the pictures on other parlours rota's and was quite impressed - mainly due to Amelia's tits
First time visitor to spangles since they've relocated to Ilkeston, and the premesis are pretty good. Mostly recently decorated, still some areas to complete. The room had a circular bed, and large wall mirror, the room was fuckin freezing as well.
As I was shown through to the room I'd spotted Amelia, and deduced that the website wasn't being entirely honest.
Site says, size 8, I'd say curvy 12 or more. Site says 29 years old, I'd say add 15+ year's to that. In hindsight I should of walked.
Took her 5+ minutes to come into the room, after I'd arrived on time, and at the end she was ushering be out with over 5mins left.
I had two rounds of sex, both amazingly unnoteworthy. Seemed very rigid, no flexibility for the positions I like.

I left early, and disappointed :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Thanks for this mate. I’ve been close to visiting.

I’m wondering if it’s a lass that worked at the other place under another name.she looked great on the website, but when I saw her parked on the sofa, I had to do a Double take..

Il try the busty milf that visits I reckon...

Is it fairly unparlour like when you go in... my nervous ways can’t take loads of girls parading about as well as punters...

Offline badsin

Entrance is via the back, an unlit alleyway.

Only two girls working at the time I went, no punter's. Seems an 'ok' place to visit, however descriptions on the website are bogus in my opinion :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is her AW profile;

External Link/Members Only

Cheers Corky. I've indexed this to her AW profile, that way the negative review now stands out in her list of reviews.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Shame to hear matey, her tits and body do look amazing on her profile

Offline supercookie

Entrance is via the back, an unlit alleyway.

Only two girls working at the time I went, no punter's. Seems an 'ok' place to visit, however descriptions on the website are bogus in my opinion :hi:

Directions for the anal beginner ?  :lol: