Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 2184 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins
Location is on a fairly busy road in the Broadway area of cardiff.
Plenty of 1 hour parking around during the daytime cant comment on the evening or nights.

I had a free couple of hours at short notice so checked who had the green lights on and fired off a txt to Giulia.
Her responses were quick and concise which meant about an hour later I was through the door and straight into DFK
I had a quick shower to freshen up the nether regions and hopped on the bed to indulge.

I wasn't in the mood for full intercourse so after 5 mins of foreplay I let her go to town on my cock for the rest of the appointment
This was definitely the deepest oral I have ever had and nothing seemed off limits with how I wanted it. Face fucking, slow and sloppy, fast and frantic, she sucked, spat and slurped for a full 20 mins until I unloaded with her nose pressed firm against my stomach.
She wriggled her toung at me to show it was all gone and I got dressed while having a brief chat.

This was a great meeting as I wasn't interested in a GFE that day just blowing my load from some great oral.

She's definitely in my top 3 BJs of all time and certainly takes it the deepest and roughest. I'll keep her on the hot list incase I get another short notice chance again.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 11:20:06 am by bazingaboy »

Online Razor Boy

Sounds like a horny time was had  :thumbsup:
It's great to have a booking like that once in a while, where all the attention is on you  :dance:
I bet Girltattoogiulia  was awesome.

Before lockdown I had an hour with Courtney Flynn in the bay (Now retired) and as she was on her time of the month she sucked my cock and edged me for 45 minutes, before I blew in her mouth and on her face...was epic!

I have to see Girltattoogiulia  sometime.

Offline welshpunter17

Her BJ skills are something out of this world.

Last time i saw her, got her to do that thing where she lays on her bed on her back with head hanging off so i can face fuck her, no objections and i could see my cock bulging in her throat

Offline Mil 34

I need to visit this one soon

Offline mike781

Amazing, will definitely book her soon!