Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Rachel_New Cardiff  (Read 4202 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184873) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. before m/Welsh%5FRachel%5FNew

£130 1 hour incall.

Girl: Taller than me in heels about 5'7 without. Dressed in black lingerie. I was expecting a bigger girl based on her profile description so was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to see that she's got a lovely girl next door body and looks to match. Natural boobs that were awesome to be honest not too big and definitely not small just great in my personal opinion.

Comms we're really good from start to finish and after a couple  of emails and texts I was in the room sizing her up  :D

Service couldn't be faulted. She's a little shy at first but we got straight into DFK and body exploration before I went down south until she stopped me after orgasming and could take no more  :crazy:

Her oral skills were superb. As deep as it gets and very wet.
Plenty of kissing and fondling followed before the condom was on and we fucked in missionary until I was ready to pop. She took a week's worth in her mouth and quickly popped to dispose after what seemed like an age with my cock in her mouth.

Finished with chats and cuddles. She was really great to talk to and seems like a genuinely nice girl.

I left feeling happy and would likely return if I wasn't winding my activities down.
Hell I might just return as she's amazing VFM.

Online Razor Boy

Nice review mate, thanks  :thumbsup:
She was on my HL before April last year and I’ve put her back on it … hopefully I get to see to her sometime soon. Sounds like she has put on some lockdown pounds but I like a bit of meat on the bone, so all good  :)

Online WelshMichael

I also missed this one last time around, was hoping she'd make a comeback as she had a good name on here. I think these are her old reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19771

Offline Proton

Well leaving feeling happy & received her full attention, certainly sound perfection to me :D :kissgirl: NICE-ONE!!

Offline mr big

Seen rachel a few times cracking girl great punt.

Offline johnstoves102938

Seems a good one

What size would you she is?
Is she bigger than the photos?

thanks

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aps

Saw her a couple of years ago. Had a great time. Glad she is back and that you had a great time.

Offline bazingaboy

Seems a good one

What size would you she is?
Is she bigger than the photos?

thanks

I'd say the photos are accurate. She says herself in the profile that she's gained weight but I was expecting bigger based on her own description. She's definitely not a BBW.

Offline iverthickone

Glad she is back.  Was and will be my regular girl.

She geninely loves sex, and is a really friendly girl, and sub too.

Defo the girl next door type, and a cracking shag.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Great for us punters to have her back.

As Iver says, great girl and great shag. I'll be very keen to see her again

Online Razor Boy

Another pre-pandemic Cardiff regular Frankie Scott has returned too. Based in a different location but hopefully will have time to return our way  :dance:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Offline johnstoves102938

I'd say the photos are accurate. She says herself in the profile that she's gained weight but I was expecting bigger based on her own description. She's definitely not a BBW.

Gr8, thank u

Offline Le chef

Rachel went on my HL after reading some of your reviews here under her previous profile, could never get our diaries to coincide. I’ve already been in touch with her just waiting for the right opportunity  :thumbsup:

Online clevertrevor

Another pre-pandemic Cardiff regular Frankie Scott has returned too. Based in a different location but hopefully will have time to return our way  :dance:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
Just looked at her profile, she wants to see a negative covid test taken within last 24 hrs

Online Razor Boy

Just looked at her profile, she wants to see a negative covid test taken within last 24 hrs

I personally have no problem with that. I have been doing two tests a week for sometime now. But I understand some might not want to do a test for their own personal reasons.

Offline sharpshoes78

I personally have no problem with that. I have been doing two tests a week for sometime now. But I understand some might not want to do a test for their own personal reasons.

Same, 1 swab and 2 lateral flow a week for 6 months

I feel so unpopular when a global pandemic won't even touch me lol

Online justalad

Saw Rachel a number of times before her break. Great fun and a great fuck, a lady who’s got a naughty side.

Offline piotrskut

she also said she did expect that some wouldnt do this and the implication is that it’s not a dealbreaker. sensible girl.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 09:06:52 am by piotrskut »

Offline johnstoves102938

Sorry to bump - anyone know when she'll be back, or if she's packed it in? Inactive on AW since Dec