Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai Princess / Neath  (Read 2088 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5396744) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bazwelsh

this happened a month ago , i think this is a shared profile as the photos change as new girls arrive , it was my 2nd visit to the property where theres always Thai on the menu , the girl on the profile today was not the one I saw External Link/Members Only

The lady i saw was advertised as 38 but she was much older , face like crimewatch body like baywatch so I like a an older woman and I thought shes an experienced WG so I paid for an hour and got myself comfortable.

Boy was I wrong unfortunately she was crap, she didnt want to chat and delivered poor covered BJ which was mechanical and very amateur I I so got bored I told her to bend over on the bed as she had a very good shape not too skinny with a nice set of knockers which I was into , unfortunately after a minute of humping in silence I could tell there was something wrong so i asked what was up , she said "Thai Lady pussy too small" and pointed at my pecker which was nice to hear but I wasn't buying it as she had a fanny like a wizards sleeve ! she was obviously repulsed by her chosen career path and just wanted it to end and was clearly devastated that this 6ft 4" West-Walian was going to fuck her in doggy for the remaining 40 minutes !   :dash:

I told her I wasnt enjoying myself either so if she wanted me to fuck off Id need half my money back or id just like to carry on and see if i could bust my nut  :unknown:..... she went to get the cash and returned with a mobile phone asking me to tell the person on the other end that I wanted to leave early and get half my money back so I did , the lady on the phone was rattling off in Thai so I just handed it back , she give me the coin and I left.   :hi:

what I will say is the photo at the time was the lady I saw , and my previous visit about 3 months ago was also the girl in the picture at the time so I think you will get whats advertised , whether the service you will receive will be any good is another thing , 1st visit was ok , girl was much more friendly and i had a good time....which is why I give it a neutral

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good, useful review Baz.  :hi:

Sounds hit and miss at this location/profile

Offline welshpunter17

Was this the place with the CCTV on a huge screen in the bedroom?

Offline iverthickone

I hope it was HER chosen career path,as tge whole set up doesn't sound great.

Offline bazwelsh

Was this the place with the CCTV on a huge screen in the bedroom?

i never saw any cctv but i did get the same room twice ,, im not sure how much we can say here but it was just off the main road terraced house behind the old grandison pub

Offline welshpunter17

i never saw any cctv but i did get the same room twice ,, im not sure how much we can say here but it was just off the main road terraced house behind the old grandison pub

Ah wow, the place I've been is about a mile up the road toward Neath further.. Interesting to know there's multiple places up there hosting Thais :D