Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kourtney Knight 1 hour incall Cardiff  (Read 1094 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only

£150 1hour incall booking

Location was a city centre hotel near the motorpoint arena.

I had another hour booking with Amy Snow scheduled for the day but she had to cancel for personal reasons so decided on Kourtney.
Comms were a little different to what I am used to as she didn't give her number and advised she would message me her room number via AW just before the booking. A bit sceptical I headed into Cardiff and parked up at John Lewis.
It was a bit awkward checking the website continually while walking around the local shops but true to her word I got the email and made my way to the hotel room.

She opened the door dressed as a sexy secretary and looked fantastic. A big smile a big kiss and dealt with the paperwork. Shes a good talker. Not too much but enough to break the ice and seems like a nice person.
Quick shower then on to the bed for some good OWO plenty of light FK and some reverse oral before slipping the rubber on and sex in several positions finishing with me on top and her legs over my shoulders. She encouraged me throughout and made some good noises which were not over the top.

I did enjoy myself and probably will return just to play with that amazing body again.

np500

Nice one bazingboy,  Great looking girl, agree AW e-mail can be a pain , walking up and down street off City Centre this week trying to get a signal, not exactly inconspicuous to say the least ! but got there 5 mins late, but got there  :thumbsup: top of my list to visit when backlog is cleared.

Offline bazingaboy

I get the impression from her that she's up for a lot more than what I got out of it. I'm sometimes just too shy to ask on a first meet. I have been emailing Aimee Snow about a second visit and what we have planned far exceeds what happened in the first visit.  Maybe I'll do the same with Kourtney because she's really fit and I can imagine doing a lot more with that body. Probably one of the best body's I have had the pleasure of groping to be honest  :D :D

np500

Well , it’s the body that stokes my fire, then just plain intimacy,  have Aimee lined up soon ( she may not be the only one in the room with a fit arse  :wacko: ) more about enjoying a beautiful woman ( or two ) for me, but have done the odd thing I never thought I would, well , fucking loads actually, but it has to feel natural and not too staged, no point then for me, but I doubt you’ll teach Aimee anything, I know I could’t , which is good, some guys get hung up about impressing the girl, so long as I get out drained and in one peace, I’m happy. This girl has me stocked just from her profile pics.

Offline Steelworker

This one is top of my HL of new ones to see. Thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Offline bazingaboy

Red - I also doubt I could teach Aimee anything and she did s few things in our first session that made my toes curl lol. I have a few things I've been wanting to try for a while now and she seems more than happy to help me achieve them. I've never been worried either about impressing the girls. I know what I'm there for and as long as I leave happy then it's all good for me. Both my last 2 pints have given me that so I may be flip flopping back and forth between these 2 for a while. Kourtney did say she has done a threesome with Aimee recently so may have to indulge in my first 3 way with these 2 at some point.

np500

3sums are my favorite pass time , not sure how many I’ve done? About 7 or 8 I guess ( must check ? ) only the price makes me do less than I’d like ! but those two would curl more than my toes, go for it, I guarantee you’ll leave well head fucked. You don’t have to ever do it again if it’s not for you, but you would’t want to die not knowing !

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review.  Glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:

Hectorshouse

Nice one BB! you have seen her before I did, thanks for the anticipation, I wasn't disappointed - review to follow!

HH