Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Midland Belles Agency - Leicester  (Read 1309 times)

Midlands Sameer

This review is based on the one and only gorgeous Lilly of Midland Belles (Agency) with a 1 hour infall.

External Link/Members Only

Midland Belles is run by a fantastic woman Laura, you can reach her via 07534080186 for bookings or more info.

I've used this agency for past 5+ years, one of the best I've dealt with in the UK. Very professional with no BS  :yahoo:

Anyways coming to this wonderful Lilly, seen her a good handful of times. I've requested outfits and makeup and has always been on point. Last visit with Lilly was back in April, 1 hour incall. Arrived few minutes early as per usual, private discreet location and very safe with plenty of parking spaces. Lilly opened the door with a kiss as per usual, held my hand and took me upstairs in the lounge/kitchen area of the penthouse apartment. Sorted the finances out, she asked me for a drink bless her cotton socks. Opted just for water. Anyways a nice OWO on sofa, then bit of boob massage and plenty of foreplay. Then off downstairs into the bedroom, more foreplay on the soft bed. then it was 69 1 of her favourite positions, she always does enjoy it with my fingers up her which get her very wet and wild (if you can do this right then trust me she gets very wild and she squirts a good few times). Then its sex in all positions you can name, before finishing off its a good massage and sexy pillow talk.

Before leaving she asks her if you would like a drink.

Overall:

Looks: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Politeness: 10/10

Would I recommend and visit again? Hell yegh!

Hope that helps gents, any questions or if you want more info please hit me up :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Reads like touting shite to me ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140139.0

....gives a much better idea of what this agency and the controlling pimp that runs it are really like.

James999

Midland Belles is run by a Pimp who goes by the name of Laura

She doesn't sound very nice  :thumbsdown:

Not sure how much use my info will be. But I worked for them before going over to AW. I left as she wanted to put her cut above 1/3 and she didn't really bother with vetting. One thing I've noticed is that the woman who runs it keeps girls on the site even though they are no longer working (you can tell by the fact that they are never available). I also wouldn't trust the ages on the profile as she used to always put them much lower than the reality

I used to work for her too years ago and I agree with everything you’ve said, it’s not a good agency and Laura is also EnglishRose for you previously known as Charlotte

Nothing I have said on here is a lie. When I worked for Laura, your rate of booking depended on how much time you spent with her, she expected you to be her friend. It was more effort to keep her sweet and deal with the daily phone calls and social meetings than working indie has ever been.

She uses the term 'who employ me to represent them' but she will favour girls who work the hours she says. Towards the end she was telling me I 'had' to work evenings if I wanted any work. And even started accusing me of poaching clients (I would never bite the hand that feeds me).

I know for a fact that Laura was running the AW page created for me at the time. I cannot speak to what Pict experienced, but there was no one else that would have answered the phone or email to that AW profile. No one else taking any calls for the agency at all.

she threatened to fire me if I lost any more weight (not something I have any control over)
[/color]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:31:18 pm by James999 »

Midlands Sameer

Well like I said in the years I’ve been using MB, I’ve never once had any problems.

The review I posted is 100% genuine, fair and honest with no hidden agenda’s.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well like I said in the years I’ve been using MB, I’ve never once had any problems.

The review I posted is 100% genuine, fair and honest with no hidden agenda’s.

This is a punters site not a site for arse licking agency pimps.

Your review reads like a glorified advert for this agency.

FFS there is no such thing as a perfect 10/10 in punting.  :dash: :dash: If the lass in question then does even better what next an 11/10 ??  :unknown: :sarcastic: :unknown: