Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sofia Devine - Leicester JJ's  (Read 745 times)

Offline glenmere

External Link/Members Only

Have been swayed by the promise of JJ's - no face pic, no voice call, going against all best practise - will report back meet booked at 7.00 this evening!

Offline Nigel57

Good luck, I wouldn't chase my arm on such scant information. Carpe diem.

Offline NervousJ

Good man. I tried to book her when she used to venture up to Notts, but to no avail.

She used to work with miss amber delight. I see it’s from the same neck of the woods as well. I often wondered if they were the same person, but I’m sure they aren’t. Funnily enough it was the tits that caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Good luck.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:40:48 pm by NervousJ »

Offline NervousJ

Well....... :unknown:

Are those tits attached  to anyone worth a visit ??

Offline glenmere

Well, bugger me, what a punt, one of those days which often eludes! Sofia was awesome pretty, huge boobs, friendly and eager.. She works from a rented room  in Ladybirds. One of those days where you end up back in the car thinking that was £70 well spent, the sort of girl...well for me I would have loved to have had as a gf but was way out of my league!

If I had done my due diligence I think Sofia / Amber may be one and the same?, I was only able to get Sofias number by mailing her via Adultworks. This sounds very fluffy, I gave my self a few hours before writing this so as not to be enthusiastic. An amazing girl I will return!

Offline NervousJ

Nice one mate.

Duely added to the hot list.

What’s her body like. Big ish or nicely proportioned.

Offline glenmere

Nicely proportioned, huge jj's perky, gravity is just starting to have its effect, good legs, a little bit of pudding not too much, smooth skin, very smilie eager to please, I think her attitude was the big deciding factor eye contact and enthusiastic  Very pretty. I am starting to sound like a lovelorn teenager!

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha  :D

I reckon I’m going to have to visit.

Can you do a review and put it in the review section. Be useful when searching..
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:21:55 am by NervousJ »

Offline BlueRock

Be up that like a rat up a drain pipe. Straight on the hot list.