Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tolly Leicester LE2 indie  (Read 1380 times)

nten

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to meet Tolly for a while now and it was definitely worth the wait. I'd been to the same house just off London Rd before, a couple of times to see Vanessa (would love to know where she went, great OWO and always started kissing toward end) and once to see Jessica who was also great.

Tolly has a great body, definitely rounded in all the right spots, her boobs are something else. Started with OW, very sloppy and noisy and she certainly knew how close I was so climbed on top, really took control. Moved on to her knees and got to stare at her incredible ass. Finished me on top with loads of mutual body kissing.

Now the amazing thing is both girls only charge £40. That's even better when you factor in they are who they say they are in their ads, the house is spotless and welcoming and both girls are charming stunners. It's the punting deal of the century.

Tolly and Jessica are moving to Saffron Lane soon but I'll definitely be seeing them there.

Offline Theman1

The VFM is great no doubt! However the traffic in and out of her is like the M1!
Went for a go on her other day and I kid you not there was literally a queue on the street.
I think she put a little weight on seen her about a year ago and seen her again other night, was just a quick pump n dump job, wouldn't like to kiss or caress her for too long, I think you could literally smell other punters off her.