Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Sandiacre near Nottingham  (Read 1640 times)

Ascaso

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
phone +447765042579

As described in her profile the apartment is less than 5 minutes away from J25 of the M1 in the town of Sandiacre

Apartment
Lovely, clean and relatively spacious flat on the 2nd floor of a converted mill/factory. Parking was straightforward and discrete; if somewhat hampered by roadworks which blocked off half of the nearby streets. No meters, though, which was a bonus.

Camilla
If anything she is more attractive than her profile pictures. As requested she wore stockings and she's extremely fit boasting a fabulous figure and ample (enhanced) breasts.

Main event
Bit of friendly chit chat and a shower and then we headed for the bedroom where she gave me a nice massage before flipping me over and delivering top class oral without. On to a lovely 69 (which she clearly enjoys) before protected sex in a variety of positions. Her reverse cowgirl (which is a particular favourite of mine) was on a par with anything I have experienced and I had to hold back.

I was banking on a facial (as that is also a favourite of mine and she allegedly enjoys) but her final BJ was just too good so I shot my load in her mouth which she swallowed perfectly.

Genuine 10/10 meet and I already have a duo planned for next week. It will have to go some to beat today.

Be gentle fellow UKP members as this is my first review and I am learning on the job. Quite literally.

Offline Fra66le

Good review, might drop by next time I'm round that way, from your review I assume that you thought it was vfm and would return?

Ascaso

Most definitely. There for a duo next week all being well.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great first review matey thank you!!

I've had my eye on this one forever I'm just to tight to pay the rate hehe

Glad to hear you had a good one.