Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Female sexual anatomy books  (Read 1061 times)

Offline horsa

have any of you used books to learn about the Anatomy and Physiology of a lady? I want to learn more but find it 'sad' that I need to resort to a book, this ties in with wanting to be better in bed and not making sex all about me!

Offline peter purves

have any of you used books to learn about the Anatomy and Physiology of a lady? I want to learn more but find it 'sad' that I need to resort to a book, this ties in with wanting to be better in bed and not making sex all about me!

I have read a few books but it is  more than the female anatomy you have to learn about ie biology like other erogenous zones, signs of orgasms, massage techniques, techniques for men (ie strengthen the perennium)

Never could quite make the grade  :( :P

Personally I managed to get let go because I realised it was tied to my ego in the end  :hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Just would add that the dynamics of sex with WGs v/s sex in a stable relationships v/s drunken women you may meet in a night-club for a one night stand can affect your own personal sex development.

Any thoughts??

Offline blackburnian

It's never really bothered me ,clit makes many cum , 2/3 other holes that are available  (at descretion :dash:) that i use  - I'm not exactly bothered if who i shagged really enjoyed the session or if I'd done things "right" for them in bed   - I handed over the appropriate cash, was polite /friendly and clean  - seems to allow for rebookings regardless of my bedroom skills .

Bb

Offline horsa

Just would add that the dynamics of sex with WGs v/s sex in a stable relationships v/s drunken women you may meet in a night-club for a one night stand can affect your own personal sex development.

Any thoughts??
in what way?

Offline peter purves

in what way?

Any thoughts??

With regard to the above in bold, I think the greater chance of you improving in sex probably is via a stable relationship and all the trappings that comes with it. Not here on a punting site and/or with WGs all things being equal of course.

Offline horsa

With regard to the above in bold, I think the greater chance of you improving in sex probably is via a stable relationship and all the trappings that comes with it. Not here on a punting site and/or with WGs all things being equal of course.

I agree, but its good to put into practice what I have yet to learn with WG's

Offline peter purves

I agree, but its good to put into practice what I have yet to learn with WG's

Yes it can work but since a WG is holding back  then it is not the real thing - a bit like practising penalties and then actually taking one in the World Cup semis aet  ;)

Online magnetico

I don't think that a female anatomy book will help you becoming good in bed.

Offline Grenadier36

No. I'm paying to lick and suck and fuck her so that I get off, it's about my pleasure not hers. If you want "mutual pleasure" then dating is for you IMO, punting is just a service.

Offline LLPunting

I have read a few books but it is  more than the female anatomy you have to learn about ie biology like other erogenous zones, signs of orgasms, massage techniques, techniques for men (ie strengthen the perennium)

Never could quite make the grade  :( :P

Personally I managed to get let go because I realised it was tied to my ego in the end  :hi:

I think you mean the PC (pubococcygeus) muscle if you're alluding to ejaculatory control, not so much the perineum.

Offline LLPunting

Forget the books, find yourself a Sex Surrogate and attend Tantric workshops.

Offline LLPunting

Yes it can work but since a WG is holding back  then it is not the real thing - a bit like practising penalties and then actually taking one in the World Cup semis aet  ;)

Some SPs enjoy sex with punters, particularly regulars.  Just like civvie relationships it's down to the sexual chemistry, her lack of inhibition, her enjoyment of sex and your desire to do more than P&D.  Having good sex is not the same as "making love".

I've been lucky enough to find more than a few SPs that I've clicked with over the last 20+ years.  They have indicated what was genuinely working for them and I have slowly learned by noticing what I was doing and what was happening as a result.

Offline noutathome

Colin offers training:-

External Link/Members Only

Whilst not love-making it appears you will get to learn everything about a woman's body.

Offline JamesKW

Women psychology and sex are two different things that have no relation.

Why not read SAAFE website then you will know what WGs want.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:56:11 am by JamesKW »

Offline JamesKW

I've been lucky enough to find more than a few SPs that I've clicked with over the last 20+ years.  They have indicated what was genuinely working for them and I have slowly learned by noticing what I was doing and what was happening as a result.

Yes,this is only likley to be achieved with a regular rather than one off WGs, or over a longer booking rather than a pump and dump.

Offline Marmalade

Not sad at all. Masters and Johnson is the finest starting point (Human Sexual Response). A tragedy that it is not taught in schools. Getting better in bed is both a science and an art. Accurate intellectual knowledge comes first (hence the science bit). For the cross-over I recommend The Tao of Love and Sex (by Johan Chang) which also deals with physical and mental aspects that the male can build on. But you are perfectly correct: anatomy and physiology of the woman are the first essentials. Good luck.

Offline m4rmite

How to pleasure a woman (the wife in my case), make sure the tv can pick up Coronation street and her pyjama's are neck high

Offline blackburnian

How to pleasure a woman (the wife in my case), make sure the tv can pick up Coronation street and her pyjama's are neck high

Don't forget a good wifi connection (Facebook etc) & a bottle of prosecco in the fridge !

Bb

Offline Gordon Bennett

In my limited and cack-handed experience they all vary anatomically and there is no "one size fits all approach". Also, they have different "likes" and sensitivities, indeed the same woman might react differently to same stimulus if it's her time of month. I therefore reckon learning physiology from a book is pointless in terms of punting. I concentrate on enjoying myself and I don't aspire to pleasuring her or making her cum or passing myself off as some sort of sexpert stud. 
I'd like to say I'd be more caring and sharing in long-term civvie sex but I'd most probably still just roll on and roll off...........

Offline horneyboy

I only read op and scrolled a couple comments I really have shite sense of humour so please excused me for ignorance !!!!!!
1 Google
2 Firefox
3 Bing
come to mind searching for female sexual anatomy .
Almost forgot 50 shades of grey has a book out .

Offline scutty brown

.............Almost forgot 50 shades of grey has a book out .

I've seen that, its a bit too black-and-white to be useful
Needs more colour in the illustrations