Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Edinburgh  (Read 2068 times)

113 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (102 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline John2415

External Link/Members Only

When: Arranged last week
Where: Often used Apt around Tollcross.
£s: £120 1hr .Anal Xtra £30

Round 2 after a previous visit a few months back and I was keen to find out if it would be an improvement.. and I wasn't disappointed!

Good comms, everything organised in a few mins, met at the door hiding as usual, then to my horror when she closed the door I thought it was a different girl. She was wearing heels and the hallway was dark. But once we got to the bedroom she took off the heels and immediately and there was light I recognised the pocket rocket figure! 😆

Boy she can talk! ...but she's funny and possess the kinda body I love. Compact, size B, maybe C with great nips and a super butt. No wrinkles, or mummy tummy. She said she was 28, but I'm guessing a little older at early thirties...maybe.

Usual exchange of vouchers followed and I undressed while she stashed the cash.

After a brief chat of what I was after, inc how many times I wanted to cum. 5 she says laughing, I said once, but if I was lucky it might be 2! 😉😆 We got under way with some lovely FK, but she warned me in a long conversation why to avoid clashing of teeth! 😂 Very passionate and without asking or being told she slides down to the rock hard wee man. WoW it was a great OWO with lots of concentration on the head, shaft and sloppy, and with eye contact together with a few wicked smiles!

Apologies for those how seem to dislike RO  but I was very keen to have a tase of the small but neat pussy. If I was to be extra critical a closer shave would have been preferably, but certainly not off puting. It was fresh and clean and after around 5 mins she was getting very wet, and only then started to give a few, what I would like to think, were genuine moans, but luckily did not pretend to cum to speed things up, which I've come across before with some SPs.
Onto doggy which is my favoured position, but small Asians = small fandango,  and after a while of pounding it was evident it was hurting, so a slow rhythmic pace was the order of the day, which while watching that cute butt was as horny as pounding her.
A change and she sat on top to put her in control for a while, and again she controlled a slow rhythmic squat which was fantastic. After a while she started moaning again but speeded up with some intensity and finally I couldn't hold any more and shot in the bag.

For the remaining time of 10/15mins we chatted and she stroked my arms & legs. She's here until the weekend... I think 🤔

One of best meets I have had in a long time. Lovely girl and great personality, unless you hate talkers! 😆 Would I return 100%

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Less than 2 months from your last review of the same SP?
I couldn't see any specific rule regarding this but my feeling is that there should be at least 6 months unless there is something significantly different in the service level or type to justify it.

Offline John2415

If I thought it was against the rules I wouldn't have posted it, but as as I said it was "2nd round"  to see if there was an improvement, as you'll see from my final comments in the first review.

Improvement from a "would I return, yes probably" to a "one of the best meets I've had in a long time"  I think indicates there was.
Was there "something significantly different in the service level" Well there certainly was to me!! :yahoo: :yahoo: 😂😂

Offline mills_and_bhuna

If I thought it was against the rules I wouldn't have posted it, but as as I said it was "2nd round"  to see if there was an improvement, as you'll see from my final comments in the first review.

Improvement from a "would I return, yes probably" to a "one of the best meets I've had in a long time"  I think indicates there was.
Was there "something significantly different in the service level" Well there certainly was to me!! :yahoo: :yahoo: 😂😂
I'm not accusing you of anything untoward.
I have seen her but I wasn't blown away tbh.
And the extras she now charges and it seems almost all Thai tourers have done this seals it for me.
Glad you enjoyed though and I'm not being facetious  :thumbsup:

Offline John2415

It's fine.
I'm not a back door guy,and everything I was after was included, but I'm gutted at how much most are charging now. Maybe an age thing but it doesn't seem that long ago.it was £100, then £120, now around £150 for an hr. Plus paying for extras??... omg I need a bank loan! 😂😆