Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr face fuck - any intel  (Read 1733 times)

Offline mightymunce

« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 08:08:15 am by mightymunce »

Offline Waterhouse

She offers bareback judging by her profile.  Looks a bit suspect to me TBH.

Offline SnaresBLad

I was tempted by this one, the name just drew me in! I decided to probe by sending some messages. She seemed responsive and polite but the BB thing put me off and that she's a brand new member so decided to avoid.

Offline MLawro93

Does duos with Veronica69_a. Seems like an ideal person for someone who enjoys giving dom services, but then I've found so many people who talk a good game but in reality don't live up to the hype.  :D

Offline Bartolomeo

Looks like she lifted the domination price and list of likes on her profile page from Kinky Alice (External Link/Members Only)

Offline MLawro93

Looks like she lifted the domination price and list of likes on her profile page from Kinky Alice (External Link/Members Only)

Good eye. Possibly in the same circles or someone is helping manage their profiles?

Offline mightymunce

I have a feeling she is not a new WG

Offline tergil

Confusingly here is another Dr Facefuck!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Different profile completely I think

Offline MLawro93

Confusingly here is another Dr Facefuck!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Different profile completely I think

That one looks to be part of Alena's group or it is another B&S profile of hers.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thinking of doing a booking

Any Intel?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Saw her, review to follow, at that point she was only doing BJ.

Friendly spinner type, 30s.

She stayed in black top & bottoms outfit during service, went into 69 position on bed and her vag she smelt very sweaty/musty - put me off

(obviously doing loads rigorous facefucking in outfits probably didnt help hygiene)

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 03:59:29 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Throatpunt

Following this very closely, I have seen Veronica many many times so if she has learnt even half from her she will be good. Her prices put me off abit, you can get the perfect face fucking service from Veronica for half the price