Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whilst the wife is away.....  (Read 1767 times)

Offline naughty boy 13

So for the first time in months i will have a free saturday to go and be a naughty boy
 Ideally i am looking for a size 8 to 10 with big boobs (dont mind fake) and blonde (barbie esque)

Any help or recommendations will be welcomed

Cheers

Dodo

So for the first time in months i will have a free saturday to go and be a naughty boy
 Ideally i am looking for a size 8 to 10 with big boobs (dont mind fake) and blonde (barbie esque)

Cheers

Your misses is coming round to me  :wacko:

tnalove

Before or after me? If before, treat her with respect, Dodo; if after, do what you like.

Dodo

Before or after me? If before, treat her with respect, Dodo; if after, do what you like.

:D

Offline Big Bad R

Cheers

Think you need a bit more info mate, England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales would be a start   :unknown:

vw

Think you need a bit more info mate, England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales would be a start   :unknown:
Midlands I guess from where he posted but wife seems to be touring though !

Offline Juankerr

Cheers
From what you have asked for I would suggest brooke34DD, bit expensive but excellent fun  :thumbsup: External Link/Members Only

Offline naughty boy 13

Yeah i am im the Midlands chaps

Haha...sure she will have fun with you guys ;)

vw

Yeah i am im the Midlands chaps

Haha...sure she will have fun with you guys ;)
Back to business , incall or outcall ?   and what services are essential.

Offline naughty boy 13

Incall....fk to dfk is essential for me

Not really fussed on other services...just want the whole barbie with big boobs look in all honesty....with a naughty side!!

da_real-steele

Does this one float your boat?! Just popped up but at those prices must be genuine.

External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

Does this one float your boat?! Just popped up but at those prices must be genuine.

If she is 29 then I am a Hakuna Matata. Also looks like oral only, no pene pene.

Sorry, shouldn't come on here after a few pints in the pub

willbred

Incall....fk to dfk is essential for me

Not really fussed on other services...just want the whole barbie with big boobs look in all honesty....with a naughty side!!

Good luck to you, NB...I would not be comfortable for one second with a prossie in our gaff whilst my missus was away. If the mission is succesful, be sure and post a review

Offline Clicktocollect

NB...I would not be comfortable for one second with a prossie in our gaff whilst my missus was away.

I thought incall meant we went to her?

vw

I thought incall meant we went to her?
Yes you are right, some people get confused with in and out.  Probably also confused with left and right to but we don't discuss that much here !

Offline naughty boy 13

I have to say that raquel blonde is looking quite appealing!!

vw

I have to say that raquel blonde is looking quite appealing!!
Yes appealed to me and delivered, have a good time what ever you decide ¬!£

smithie1000

then send her to me...............